• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Stay Safe out there and Thanks!
3 3

154 posts in this topic

SOLD!

La Paree Sept 1935

Annother issue of this very scarce title. In addition to the beautiful hot girl airbrush cover and tons of risque nudie illustrations, there is also 16 pages of nude girly photos!

A real nice, clean copy. A very neat 1-1/2" lower spine split. Tiny color pull and just minor spine rubbing. A solid copy with nice interior paper. I don't mind keeping these as I will probably never find them again...

$65.

laparee9:35a.jpg

laparee9:35b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Real Detective August 1939

Classic bondage cover! "Dames, Dope and Phoney Dough". Also "Sin Girl" exposing the Strip tease Racket. Full of hardboiled crime stories and photos.

Has some edge and corner wear and tear. One interior page has a bottom left ragged edge and a small piece out of top right corner. Otherwsie a sold copy with nice paper.

Was $25.   Now $20.

realdetective1.jpg

realdetective2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Modern Man Magazine August 1956

"The Adult Picture Magazine" Playboy rippoff magazine with nude girl photos, off color jokes and a beautiful spread (including centerfold) of the beautiful LiLi St. Cyr's wedding night!

Sharp, clean copy with very minimal wear. Smooth, tight spine. No tears or creases. Just the most minimal wear.

$25.

man1.jpg

man2.jpg

man3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Clues Detective Feb 1938

Great Egyptian mummy cover! Hardboiled detective stories.

Has some varmit damage at bottom and right side of cover and a few interior pages. A small split at top and several small edge tears. Stain on lower back cover. Solid copy with nice interior pages.

Was $25.   Now $20.

cluesdetective1.jpg

cluesdetective2.jpg

cluesdetective3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

9 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Well, the best laid plans... Didn’t get back to this today.  Will be back tomorrow to wrap this one up.

In the mean time, still a lot of cool affordable stuff still left. Take a peek!

you forgot to mention that the stuff is quite...., ahem..., titillating. :cool: 

Some fab stuff Bob!

I can never remember what title @Foley but there's some detective mags here,any fit the bill of what you fancy?

While I'm carping/bumping I'll show you this Robot-ever see the thermos for this one?

Spoiler

90082494_200029951275147_362106950687024

90086460_200030091275133_115377897764762

Edited by porcupine48
Pit that sneaky ship back in the spoiler!Bad girl!

10 hours ago, Robot Man said:

La Paree Sept 1935

Annother issue of this very scarce title. In addition to the beautiful hot girl airbrush cover and tons of risque nudie illustrations, there is also 16 pages of nude girly photos!

A real nice, clean copy. A very neat 1-1/2" lower spine split. Tiny color pull and just minor spine rubbing. A solid copy with nice interior paper. I don't mind keeping these as I will probably never find them again...

$65.

laparee9:35a.jpg

laparee9:35b.jpg

:takeit: