• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Stay Safe out there and Thanks!
3 3

154 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Some fab stuff Bob!

I can never remember what title @Foley but there's some detective mags here,any fit the bill of what you fancy?

While I'm carping/bumping I'll show you this Robot-ever see the thermos for this one?

Reveal hidden contents

90082494_200029951275147_362106950687024

90086460_200030091275133_115377897764762

Yes, I have seen a few of those and probably have sold one or two. 

OK, fellow shut ins, here come my last batch. Hope you find something you can't live without...

Pep Stories June 1935

Great Jungle Girl cover!

Another one of those great "girly" pulps full of nudie drawings, risque jokes and lots of pages pages of nekkid ladies!

A real nice, tight, bright copy with very minimal wear. No tears, splits  or creases. Smooth, tight spine. This one has a small, light lower corner stain and a small tape pull in background of illustration.

$75. No discount. Happy to keep it!

pep6:35a.jpg

pep6:35b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Famous Fantastic Mysteries Feb 1948

Nice GGA cover by Virgil Finlay. He also does b/w interior work as well.

Nice, bright cover with full paper spine. No overhang cover tears to speak of. But, missing back cover. Beautiful "in the bag"

$25.

fantasticmysteriesfeb1.jpg

fantasticmysteriesfeb2.jpg

fantasticmysteriesfeb3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

All America Sports Magazine Jan 1937

Great Hockey cover. Don't see a lot of these.

A solid copy with a number of minor issues. Small upper spine split. Numerous small edge tears, wrinkles and creases. Complete with very flexible paper and no brittleness.

Was $20.   Now $15.

allamerican1.jpg

allamerican2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

La Paree Sept 1937

Cool lady aviator cover. More risque stuff with many nude lady photos inside as well as naughty illustrations.

Nice, tight, clean copy. Staples are a little rusted although there is no sign of water damage. A few tiny edge creases but no tears. Has a coupon or small ad cut out of side of one page. Does not affect any story or art. No huge deal but worth mentioning for accuracy.

$65.

laparee9:37a.jpg

laparee9:37b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Air Stories March 1929 Fiction House Publications

Cool, bi-plane cover. VERY early avaition pulp. Lindberg had just made his historic flight just a few years earlier.

Sharp, tight copy with near full paper spine. Small top spine tear and several small edge overhang tears. Very nice supple pages with no brittleness. Amazing shape for a magazine that is almost 100 years old. Uncommon pulp...

$35.

airstories1.jpg

airstories2.jpg

airstories13.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Thrilling Wonder Feb 1950

Classic GGA being tormented by little men cover! One of my favorite covers. Virgil Finlay interior art.

A clean, complete copy with full square paper spine. Neat front cover spine split down about 3" from top. The usual minor edge tears. Nothing major. A well presenting copy with flexible interior paper.

$45. ( I just have to say, what would this be worth if it were a comic book?)

thrillingwonder1.jpg

thrillingwonder2.jpg

thrillingwonder3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

G-8 and his Battle Aces July 1940

A wild torture cover. One of the better ones from this great underrated title.

Tight and complete with full paper spine. A few small edge overhang tears (not bad) just general light wear. Back cover is a little dirty but would probably clean up quite a bit if desired. Nice, interior pages with no brittleness.

Was $40.   Now $35.

G-8july1940a.jpg

G-8july1940b.jpg

G-8july1940c.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

22 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Good to see she has her white flight panties on! :banana: 

Wonder Stories Quarterly Winter 1931

Large bedsheet pulp with a fantastic cover by Frank Paul illustrating "The Mark of the Meteor" by Ray Cummings. Has Paul interior art as well.

This copy is taped down entire spine. Has a few minor edge tears and chips. No pieces missing and not brittle or chippy at all.

Was $25.   Now $20.

wonderstoriesbedsheet1.jpg

wonderstoriesbedsheet2.jpg

wonderstoriesbedsheet3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

23 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Well, real life has gotton in the way again today. I was really doing this thread to keep busy anyway. I've got about 8 or 9 left to take photos of and post and will do it tomorrow morning. Lots of cool stuff still left here...

8 hours ago, Robot Man said:

More “titilating” offerings coming up today at 10:00 am Pacific time. 

766D7467-125A-4DC0-AD36-5FA09B25F91F.jpeg

I've been waiting all day for the big reveal..., :sorry: 

6 hours ago, Robot Man said:

La Paree Sept 1937

Cool lady aviator cover. More risque stuff with many nude lady photos inside as well as naughty illustrations.

Nice, tight, clean copy. Staples are a little rusted although there is no sign of water damage. A few tiny edge creases but no tears. Has a coupon or small ad cut out of side of one page. Does not affect any story or art. No huge deal but worth mentioning for accuracy.

$65.

laparee9:37b.jpg

take it

7 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Air Stories March 1929 Fiction House Publications

Cool, bi-plane cover. VERY early avaition pulp. Lindberg had just made his historic flight just a few years earlier.

Sharp, tight copy with near full paper spine. Small top spine tear and several small edge overhang tears. Very nice supple pages with no brittleness. Amazing shape for a magazine that is almost 100 years old. Uncommon pulp...

$35.

airstories1.jpg

airstories2.jpg

airstories13.jpg

Take! 

On 3/22/2020 at 7:48 PM, Robot Man said:

Astounding Magazine Dec 1938

Weird Underwater cover

L. Ron Hubbard story (listed on spine but not inside. I assume he used a pen name) Very early story

Otto Binder interior illustrations

Spine is neatly split on edge. Cover still barely attached though. A few tiny edge tears and chips. Small stain on back cover. Very supple interior paper with no brittleness.

$25.

astoundingdec1.jpg

astoundingdec2.jpg

astoundingdec3.jpg

Take! 

The L Ron Hubbard story is just to interesting to pass up.