• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics General - Stuck in the House: AMA Buzzetta
5 5

486 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, kav said:

how many licks doesit take to get to the center of a Kit Kat bar?

Never tried... The next time I go out (two months from now) I will pick one up and let you know. 

7 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

If you were expelled from New York and told you could never return, where would you live?

Cool.... real question... 

Right now?  Jersey as I would still have to go to work...

When I retire... if it is just me making the decision... somewhere cooler and somewhere with reduced taxes... Delaware ?  Pennsylvania ?

If it is two people making the decision... I am not stupid. I know how it works.  Wherever she says we are going. 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Excel-VBA-Msgbox-Yes-No-prompt.gif

Keep them coming.  I am entertained... so long as this does not turn into a kav v Hollywood who can be more ridiculous show.   Because if they keep it up trying to just amuse themselves I will take a backseat and let Hollywood make it his thread.  lol 

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Excel-VBA-Msgbox-Yes-No-prompt.gif

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Keep them coming.  I am entertained... so long as this does not turn into a kav v Hollywood who can be more ridiculous show.   Because if they keep it up trying to just amuse themselves I will take a backseat and let Hollywood make it his thread.  lol 

Okay

And for that reason "I'm out!"

Have a good night guys...and for God's sake stay safe

damn_computer.jpg

Just now, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

:hi:

Have you ever been to a 'wet market;' and, if so, have you ever sucked on a bat?

I swear to God it wasn't me. 

However I have had no problem going through food markets and trying what the locals try.  I believe you learn about culture through food so in my severely limited travels I have gone off the beaten path to go sample the food in the local food markets. 

We are spoiled in NYC though because it seems that there is an authentic restaurant of every nationality that actually rates and reviews as authentic.   I like giving anything a try. 

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

All things considered what will you dress as for Halloween this year? :shy:

Halloween 2019 was a letdown and at the last minute we did not go to the Halloween Party I thought we were going to go as... I already have the costume ready for this year.  

Revisiting something.. I am going as Forrest Gump when he is running across America.  

Red short, yellow polo shirt, gandolf beard, bubba gump hat, nike cortez sneakers with the red swoosh, and knee high running socks. 

6 minutes ago, greggy said:

Joey has said that he unintentionally intimidates potential suitors for his daughter because these guys think that he is connected.

Is this good or bad?

xoxo

greggy

lol that's between Joey and his daughter and also depends on his daughter's age.   I am not one to tell a parent how to parent a daughter.  The world is lucky I do not have one of my own.  I would probably throw someone into a wall for looking at her sideways if I did.  As it is, I once put it out there that if push came to shove for my gf's daughter that I would have no problem getting involved since her dad is in Florida.

That unfortunately was turned down.  lol 

Maybe for the best.