• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics General - Stuck in the House: AMA Buzzetta
5 5

486 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Coffee and relax don't go in the same sentence

ya I hear you, some people sip wine lol I just chill and drink coffee slow idk mostly works for me.

@Buzzetta Do you think you could still sit through 2 hours of The Three Stooges episodes?

point of interest, it has been 2 hours on Sat. night these past 2 weeks for me, it WAS fun but is now taxing :) 

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Buzzetta Do you think you could still sit through 2 hours of The Three Stooges episodes?

point of interest, it has been 2 hours on Sat. night these past 2 weeks for me, it WAS fun but is now taxing :) 

Not at all... I can do that in small doses.  However, I am not a fan of just sitting in front of the TV so it would have to be something a bit ... more... than the stooges... 

Stooges?  Maybe a half hour. 

I posted this in the Copper Canadian Price thread but awaiting an answer from really anyone lol 

It's ok if you don't have any idea, I don't either......

ADAMANTIUM said:

Mislabeled but one none the less, new this week :)

2020_04_04 2_43 PM Office Lens.jpg

feel like helping me out?

This slab I got today looked to me like a mislabeled  Canadian version....

But gocollect shows a pic of the same book called a "pre pack Edition "

https://comics.gocollect.com/guide/search?q=Batman+357

But the cgc labels of pre pack dont show the Canadian price 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=batman+357+cgc+pre+pack&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=batman+357+cgc+prepack

So :pullhair:

What is it that I have?

•  
Edited by ADAMANTIUM

best as I can figure...

What I have is a Canadian Version, however mislabled

U.S. version is 60 cents

Prepack is 60 cents but lists all the countries prices and also has 3 stars under the prices.....

But anyway that and who sold it to me not taking it out of their registry before selling it to the LCS that sold it to me, has kind of took the wind out of my sales lol that and it's mislabeled rantrant

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

best as I can figure...

U.S. version is 60 cents

Prepack is 60 cents but lists all the countries prices and also has 3 stars under the prices.....

But anyway that and who sold it to me not taking it out of their registry before selling it to the LCS that sold it to me, has kind of took the wind out of my sales lol that and it's mislabeled rantrant

Beyond outside my wheelhouse lol 

Except for a few foreign variants of ASM 252 and a few 35 cent price variants of ASM issues, I do not have or really know anything about that area of collecting.  At this point I feel I have upgraded my ASM 1-100 set as much as I really ever want to.  Lately I just buy GA, OA and stuff that I can flip. 

I won five books in the last CLink auction (so far)... As of now I am only keeping 1 of them. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

Beyond outside my wheelhouse lol 

Except for a few foreign variants of ASM 252 and a few 35 cent price variants of ASM issues, I do not have or really know anything about that area of collecting.  At this point I feel I have upgraded my ASM 1-100 set as much as I really ever want to.  Lately I just buy GA, OA and stuff that I can flip. 

I won five books in the last CLink auction (so far)... As of now I am only keeping 1 of them. 

Awesome! and Congrats, I'm glad you're getting the books you need :) and no worries, I wouldn't be too too much into this either if it wasn't mislabled, wasn't my intention anyway :foryou: 

Will You Lord Willing do a NYCC thread this year? :wishluck: 

Had my heart set to do one of my con, maybe in June as it is postponed, but I enjoy yours! And it's a big enough con that you can take pics and only have a glimpse, but still be entertaining ^^ 

Is it true you have 3 testicles?

If so, do they have names?

:shy:

33 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

best as I can figure...

U.S. version is 60 cents

US label is indeed 60c

1368244296_Batman3579.8.thumb.jpg.253ecc4a6d73cdcef65f9abf422c34fd.jpg

2 minutes ago, Beige said:

US label is indeed 60c

1368244296_Batman3579.8.thumb.jpg.253ecc4a6d73cdcef65f9abf422c34fd.jpg

Then how do you explain this, I'm so confused

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-357-Pre-pack-edition-CGC-5-5-FN-1st-app-of-Jason-Todd-and-Killer-Croc/303527176467?hash=item46aba12913:g:FlQAAOSwU~VebnrO

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

5 hours ago, Comicshows said:

What’s for dinner tonight?

Since you are from New York do you sound like Stan Lee?

I missed this one... sorry. 

No... lol 

When I am seriously annoyed and it does happen, I know I can sound like a background character is a B level straight to DVD mob movie...

But... just as a bonus...

I am a little raspy... When you are home by yourself, every night is walk through the house karaoke night... 

22 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

I thought it said 

60 cents

75 cents can

Disclaimer:  I know nothing about this book.

21 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Oh, and UK 25 P  

True :) and mine only says 75 cents so has to be the Canadian....

What threw me was, I paid $204 shipped, and turns out to be the mislabeled Canadian. In searching for the value, if I paid to much, is it worth paying to reholder and get correctly labeled....

I found go collect that mentioned a "pre-pack version" which threw me, because the "pic" they have for it is the "canadian version" but the only pre-pack on cgc label on ebay shows the 60 cents version.... @comicdonna hope that makes sense had to reread and retype lol

If you followed that logic it's why it threw me for a loop (: anyway, thanks for clarifying :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

30 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Will You Lord Willing do a NYCC thread this year? :wishluck: 

Had my heart set to do one of my con, maybe in June as it is postponed, but I enjoy yours! And it's a big enough con that you can take pics and only have a glimpse, but still be entertaining ^^ 

My request for a badge to NYCC was submitted.  Whether or not I choose to go is another story.  Each year I kind of shrug more and more and if I did not get the pass I did I think I would skip the show at this point to be honest.   I am mostly looking for things that are not easy to find and that I feel I can do better online.  I also don't like being in an environment that sort of makes you feel as if you should buy something just to say you did.  I discussed this with another board member who I usually go to the show with each year and we both agreed that if we did not get Pro badges, it is unlikely we would pay full price. 

On top of that... coronavirus... I don't know if I want to be in an environment where I have already experienced a group of people that do not always have the social grace to cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze.   Sorry but I am being honest.