• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics General - Stuck in the House: AMA Buzzetta
5 5

486 posts in this topic

Once that photo uploaded I saw it and realized I forgot to take out scallions and olive oil. 

Edited by Buzzetta

4 hours ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

I have a family heirloom rocking chair that was hand-made by one of my relatives (not sure who).  I know it's way over 100 years old.

I tried to take a pic, but my camera battery is dead.  I'll post one after it's charged.

It has a thick patina.  Also, very well-used as you can see.  :)

jaPNE99.jpg

sanVPD5.jpg

CyWBuGb.jpg

vH9wc32.jpg

GLD2Cig.jpg

14 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Will accommodate all of these - but first...’ let’s make dinner.  @Comicshows

And btw... Amazon Fresh has been a godsend. 

I might put this in a wrap... maybe so or maybe not 

image.jpg

THIS... is gunna be good.

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I don't know what you would call it... 

Keep in mind that there was a lot of cheating going on here like the Rice a Roni kit and the bottled szechuan sauce

So... 

• Set up the cilantro rice mixture
  • I sliced the Flat Iron steak into thin strips before cooking.
  • Olive oil 'in'
  • Minced garlic in until it's browned
  • steak strips in flip over. 
  • onions and pepper strips in
  • Pepper and chili spices
  • pour in some of the bottled szechuan sauce
  • toss and flip
  • serve in the bowl alongside the rice and dust with coconut and scallion. 

The thing in the foil was a sweet potato that I had made earlier and just warmed up. 

IMG_7319.jpeg

Appearance is 50% of the meal...and that there, is a work of art:x

1 hour ago, MGsimba77 said:

You ever try spreading crunchy peanut butter on non toasted bread? Heck even toasted bread? Was it a massive pain in the a*s for you too???

If you're bored off your tree just YouTube the opening theme to "Amen"! I guarantee it'll lift your spirits!

Yes actually and it tears the bread up... but when you buy the wrong peanut butter what are you gonna do? 

21 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I have two that might qualify.  Right now... I have another squatter on the block.  There was an elderly couple who lived across the street who were slowly becoming incapable of handling things.  They had home care assistance it seems.  The husband recently died.  The wife went to the nursing home.  The homecare worker is apparently squatting in the house.  The sad thing is that the neighbor's cat was kicked out of the house and she is keeping two dogs there.  The cat was looking into my house one day last week possibly looking for food.  I tried to approach it but it ran off and I have not seen it since. 

The guy that lives behind me.  I personally do not like him.  They have loud drunken weed smoking pool parties all summer long.  Nothing but trouble.  One day though last summer, I was out back doing some yardwork and my parents stopped by.  I did not hear them over the sound of the engine running and my mom was still yelling for me, "Annnnndreww"  As I turned off the engine we heard my neighbor drunkenly mimicking my mom followed by "witch" (use your imagination).  He had been obnoxious one too many times and I lost a bit of my temper. 

"Monster Trucker (Use your imagination) You gotta big Trucking mouth.  Why don't you come over this side of the fence and run your mouth.  I beat you in the Trucking head with a shovel.  At this point I had a shovel in my hand so I slapped it on the concrete.  

Silence.

"Yeah blank hole... that one"

Since then I don't have any of his daughter's boyfriends trying to sneak through my yard, he shuts up and has not bothered me since. 

(worship)