• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics General - Stuck in the House: AMA Buzzetta
5 5

486 posts in this topic

Read Connelly's Void Moon-you will like it.
Your buddy frank sinatra even makes an appearance.

Edited by kav

19 minutes ago, kav said:

What makes you happy?

Family and Friends.  Certain things that are work related when I see certain successes that are impacting others.   Lego.  Good Mexican food.  Swimming.  Going to a brewery with my dad. Taking my mom to a concert. Watching my current and hopefully final girlfriend smile.  Disney, making fun of myself.   Singing - I've been told I can carry a tune...  It's been karaoke for the last three days.   I share that with family and friends only.   Fixing something myself just as well as a professional would have instead of having to pay someone to do it.  I get a certain satisfaction out of that.   I also take pleasure in the, "I told you so." with certain people, yet actually feel bad about the whole situation.  (Watching that right now with something in regards to work.) and of course concerts and music.  I enjoy music FAR more than TV. 

Edited by Buzzetta

5 minutes ago, kav said:

Read Connelly's Void Moon-you will like it.
Your buddy frank sinatra even makes an appearance.

No

I have zero interest. I do enough reading that at the end of the day... I don't enjoy that at all during my off time. 

6 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Buzz, my question to you is as follows: What is the biggest c:censored:ck that you have ever seen on an animal? I ask because many years ago I went on a course at work. We were all on this coach driving through the countryside when we saw this horse. It was a very big horse and, I have to say, it had quite the biggest c:censored:ck that any of us had ever seen in our lives. It was like the forearm of a sumo wrestler and I swear it was touching the floor from a standing position. Even though we were all adults, travelling on serious business, we all laughed like school children. It was quite simply the biggest c:censored:ck you could imagine. So, to recap that question, what is the biggest animal c:censored:ck that you have ever seen?

Blue Whale... and it was in a meme. 

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

No

I have zero interest. I do enough reading that at the end of the day... I don't enjoy that at all during my off time. 

this makes me sad.  there are entire worlds you will never experience.

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

take pleasure in the, "I told you so.

I love a good told you so Buzz.

7 minutes ago, kav said:

this makes me sad.  there are entire worlds you will never experience.

And there entire worlds I do that others do not.   I spend way too much time reading... You actually have seen the stacks of paperwork I go through and the amount of research that you need to imagine I delve into in order to review it properly.  After a while there is no joy in sitting and reading.   I think that is why I am down to one comic title and sporadically rejoin Marvel Unlimited.  One day maybe.   

Edited by Buzzetta

14 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Buzz, my question to you is as follows: What is the biggest c:censored:ck that you have ever seen on an animal? I ask because many years ago I went on a course at work. We were all on this coach driving through the countryside when we saw this horse. It was a very big horse and, I have to say, it had quite the biggest c:censored:ck that any of us had ever seen in our lives. It was like the forearm of a sumo wrestler and I swear it was touching the floor from a standing position. Even though we were all adults, travelling on serious business, we all laughed like school children. It was quite simply the biggest c:censored:ck you could imagine. So, to recap that question, what is the biggest animal c:censored:ck that you have ever seen?

Did you stop to admire it a little longer then your conscience cared to admit?

Just now, Buzzetta said:

And there entire worlds I do that others do not.   I spend way too much time reading... You actually have seen the stacks of paperwork I go through and the amount of research that you need to imagine I delve into in order to review it properly.  After a while there is no joy in sitting and reading.   I think that is why I am down to one comic title and sporadically rejoin Marvel Unlimited.  One day maybe.  

I understand.  

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

Did you stop to admire it a little longer then your conscience cared to admit?

why does this guy have so many doo-doo, ca-ca, and pee-pee posts???  wth

2 minutes ago, kav said:

I understand.  

For instance though... right now I am looking up various early 1900's locomotives to model out of Lego. I want to finally do this one and now I have the time.   However I have to find someone on Bricklink that has the right parts.  The black train doors are hard to find from a seller who has everything else. 

022.jpg

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Moving on @Buzzetta will anyone, wang-chung tonight?

I am writing something tonight.. while a little window on my computer is open to watch what will be the season finale of, "The Walking Dead" for the foreseeable future. 

I was off to get strawberry preserves, which I found in a smaller jar than I'd have wanted, and noticed the ramen scavengered...

All that was left was "shrimp"

If that's what they're calling the pink floaters lol idk I don't want to make anyone :sick:

20200405_143010.jpg

and so on :) 

Why won't UPS deliver my package when it's in at its final "destination" shipping place, on Sunday :pullhair: ?

Muuuuussstt waaaait until toooomooorrow...... hmf!