• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics General - Stuck in the House: AMA Buzzetta
5 5

486 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, wombat said:

Favorite Phish song?

ohhhhhhh - this is tough

I am always down for an Antelope jam.    Seen so many spectacular things I've seen... the 2010-08-17 Wilson using the kids guitar, the 35 minute tweezer, saw three shows of the Bakers Dozen stop at MSG.  

I think I can answer that by show... my two favorite shows I attended were the 2018-12-28 show and the 2010-08-17 show... I enjoy them so much I know the days offhand.

2013-07-12 - Show at the beach I will never forget due to the freezing rain in the middle of July.   That was insane. 

I write this as I am listening to Moma Dance. 

28 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

and so on :) 

Why won't UPS deliver my package when it's in at its final "destination" shipping place, on Sunday :pullhair: ?

Muuuuussstt waaaait until toooomooorrow...... hmf! 

Same reason that tracking shows that my package went straight through my town and on to the next and is sitting in another town's post office to be delivered despite the seller showing me a pic of my mailing address label printed correctly from PayPal.  These things happen. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:
32 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

and so on :) 

Why won't UPS deliver my package when it's in at its final "destination" shipping place, on Sunday :pullhair: ?

Muuuuussstt waaaait until toooomooorrow...... hmf! 

Same reason that tracking shows that my package went straight through my town and on to the next and is sitting in another town's post office to be delivered despite the seller showing me a pic of my mailing address label printed correctly from PayPal.  These things happen. 

lol thanks!

Buzz will you do trades on ebay for enhancers if the size offered is more popular than the size they want you to trade?

32 minutes ago, kav said:

Buzz will you do trades on ebay for enhancers if the size offered is more popular than the size they want you to trade?

lol No. 

That was great. 

my wishes would be I was immortal as long as I wanted, and had energy suit that allowed me to fly, teleport, become invisible, lift objects and fly with them up to 2 aircraft carriers, and resists any and all dangers such as atomic explosion or heart of sun.

4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

ohhhhhhh - this is tough

I am always down for an Antelope jam.    Seen so many spectacular things I've seen... the 2010-08-17 Wilson using the kids guitar, the 35 minute tweezer, saw three shows of the Bakers Dozen stop at MSG.  

I think I can answer that by show... my two favorite shows I attended were the 2018-12-28 show and the 2010-08-17 show... I enjoy them so much I know the days offhand.

2013-07-12 - Show at the beach I will never forget due to the freezing rain in the middle of July.   That was insane. 

I write this as I am listening to Moma Dance. 

image.png.d10f2efd3f4c95b706a7ab1ad82834d4.png

4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

For instance though... right now I am looking up various early 1900's locomotives to model out of Lego. I want to finally do this one and now I have the time.   However I have to find someone on Bricklink that has the right parts.  The black train doors are hard to find from a seller who has everything else. 

022.jpg

Great choice! Here's another:

13 hours ago, kav said:

serious question-if you could have 2 wishes wut would they be?

I probably should have settled down a while ago with the girlfriend I am currently with. ... like back in 2008 or 2009. We go out and I wasn't ready and kept putting work ahead of everything else.   If we would have done that there probably would have been little Buzzetta's running around. 

I really need to find a new job.  Just nothing available anywhere that is doable. 

13 hours ago, kav said:

my wishes would be I was immortal as long as I wanted, and had energy suit that allowed me to fly, teleport, become invisible, lift objects and fly with them up to 2 aircraft carriers, and resists any and all dangers such as atomic explosion or heart of sun.

:eyeroll:

13 hours ago, JollyComics said:

image.png.7a9329df448546da995308d57c40c471.png

I never knew that was once water.  That is amazing.  I will be passing that along to a few friends.  Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I never knew that was once water.  That is amazing.  I will be passing that along to a few friends.  Thank you. 

It was a pure luck guess.  I simply googled for "tower near beach" after seeing your image of the tower and beach. The image is right there so it led me to Jone's Beach State Park.  Somehow, it became Jones Beach State Park.

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I have spent many a tailgate there. 

I can relate your experience of chill/damp evening or night.  During late May or late August, there were few chill evenings like 50's or 60's while we had water ski shows in front of the audiences.

August 1978 was the coldest of the summer.  At nights, it was averaged 58 degrees.  Never forgot that year.

34 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

I can relate your experience of chill/damp evening or night.  During late May or late August, there were few chill evenings like 50's or 60's while we had water ski shows in front of the audiences.

August 1978 was the coldest of the summer.  At nights, it was averaged 58 degrees.  Never forgot that year.

I can honestly say that unless you have tailgated at a Jimmy Buffett show... it's like nothing I have seen.    They fill up multiple field - lots with one guy bringing in a pirate ship every year to park in the lot.  The RV's, Bars, cookouts and general nonsense make football tailgates look like a kids 1st birthday.   Someone set up a mini golf course. Fire trucks come down to fill in people's pools.  It's on another level from anything I've ever seen. 

58 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I can honestly say that unless you have tailgated at a Jimmy Buffett show... it's like nothing I have seen.    They fill up multiple field - lots with one guy bringing in a pirate ship every year to park in the lot.  The RV's, Bars, cookouts and general nonsense make football tailgates look like a kids 1st birthday.   Someone set up a mini golf course. Fire trucks come down to fill in people's pools.  It's on another level from anything I've ever seen. 

Sound like a hella fun!