• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frazetta Facts
7 7

348 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, piper said:

I know this isn't technically the right place, but just wanted to share that I completed the Famous Funnies 209-216 run tonight.

:banana:

Awesome!  Do you have the Buster Crabbe #5 and Weird Science-Fantasy #29 as well?

1 hour ago, Makmorn said:

Here is a Frazetta print I have not seen anywhere, it came in a book I bought years ago.

edit: It came with a catalog I bought from the museum.

img089.jpg

Hey Makmorn!  That looks like one of his famous studies for this cover from the Ace ERB series (I'm sure you already know this, sharing for others).

18269.thumb.jpg.a082f968fb7eb41744a489177cd7bbd1.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling

On 7/9/2021 at 9:26 PM, wombat said:

Finally got my hands on this. I didn't realize how huge this book was. 

IMG_3829.JPG

IMG_3830.JPG

I think you could order it before the auction for $ 75 or something like that, but it was limited and there were problems, at least for me, of actually completing the order on the website. I gave up and when I went back to try again, it was too late. I would also love one, but shudder to imagine what one would cost. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I think you could order it before the auction for $ 75 or something like that, but it was limited and there were problems, at least for me, of actually completing the order on the website. I gave up and when I went back to try again, it was too late. I would also love one, but shudder to imagine what one would cost. GOD BLESS ... 

I regretted not buying one when they first came out for years. I got very lucky with this one. No idea why it was listed so cheap. 

13 minutes ago, wombat said:

I regretted not buying one when they first came out for years. I got very lucky with this one. No idea why it was listed so cheap. 

That book has material that can be seen no where else. GOD BLESS...