• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frazetta Facts
7 7

348 posts in this topic

On 2/26/2022 at 8:09 AM, Sara Frazetta said:

Hi everyone! My friend Rick told me to check out this thread. I love the passion for Frazetta here. I help curate the museum in Boca Grande, FL and I run FrazettaGirls.com in honor of my grandfather’s legacy. 

Welcome!  It's an honor and a pleasure to have you here!

On 2/26/2022 at 10:09 AM, Sara Frazetta said:

Hi everyone! My friend Rick told me to check out this thread. I love the passion for Frazetta here. I help curate the museum in Boca Grande, FL and I run FrazettaGirls.com in honor of my grandfather’s legacy. 

I’m including a new Frazetta ‘Conan’ ink I haven’t seen until last night. It’s coming for sale at Heritage Auctions in March. 

9AADE7FB-B830-49EC-AB1D-07930085F423.jpeg

Very cool!  Thanks for sharing, Sara!  (thumbsu

I’m including a new Frazetta ‘Conan’ ink I haven’t seen until last night. It’s coming for sale at Heritage Auctions in March. 

Welcome to the boards. Awesome piece!!!

On 2/26/2022 at 11:09 AM, Sara Frazetta said:

:x 

Welcome. Stay awhile , there is alot of love for your family here.😎

On 2/26/2022 at 11:09 AM, Sara Frazetta said:

Welcome aboard.... there are indeed Frazetta lovers here... :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus):cloud9:

EBAY 57.jpg

Edited by jimjum12