• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
4 4

325 posts in this topic

Nellie  The Nurse 10

Dogear  lower  RH  FC,  along  with  a light  dust  shadow,  small light  stain on spine  BC,  surface  rust lower staple,  no  migration, 
Flat  and  square ,  clean,  tight  spine  and CF,   white pages.   Buncha  tiny  dogears interior  lower  RH,  if  it was my 
book  I'd try  a hot  iron on them   and  I think they'd  flatten  right out,   Strong   clear  Bonnett's stamp,  well positioned. 

Likely  the nicest   of  the Timely/Marvels  I've  posted  so far. 

Per LL,  asking  $350

EjnDR5r.jpg

TxvRvWr.jpg

And that's it  for the evening!

Back tomorrow  with  more  of the same,   and  I  think  I've  burnt  through  nearly  all  of  the  tape/staple/chunk out   books now. 

7 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Fightin' Marines 15 (#1)

MATT BAKER!

Piece out  of  FC  at  upper  staple,   I  found it tucked  inside  the  FC,  it's  packed  inside the plastic  bag.   Split  upper spine  
with piece out,    old  tape  stains  on  old tears  RH edge  and  lower  edge FC.  Dust  shadow upper  edge BC,  chips
out   upper  edge  FC. Here's the worst of it:  First  eighteen  leaves  have  a tear  right  behind that  RH  edge  tear  FC,  and 
at one time or another they ALL   had  a piece of old tape,  which  has fallen off  somewhere  along  the  way.  Into  the art
on  all  eighteen  leaves. Old tape  stains  on  all.  Sigh...

Did  everybody  get  all  that?  Better  go  read it all again,  :D

Asking $35

oYnwCSD.jpg

YqGR8ry.jpg

:takeit:

Greetings Gang!

This afternoon's session is canceled,the stimmy check just arrived and Cat is insisting on heading to the bank and then to the grocery store, :D

Edited by catrick339

“The New Phone Book is Here!”

Steve Martin

Lucky you. I have yet to be “stimulated” even though my kids and their husband’s who both made more than I did, got theirs quite a while ago...:sorry:

Usual time tonight? What’s On your TV schedule? :roflmao:

About  8 PM,   Robot,  and I  have  a  couple  of  stunners  tonight. 

There  is no  conflicting   television  programming  until  Friday  night,  with  Gold  Rush  at 8 PM,  and  Bering  Sea Gold  at  10

31 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

In the  meanwhile,  while  Cat  stocked up on groceries,   I  did  a little stocking up  of my own.

shopping.jpg

My wife is from Detroit and she'd approve of the Faygo. I approve of the Dewar's. Should be a good night there. 

39 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

In the  meanwhile,  while  Cat  stocked up on groceries,   I  did  a little stocking up  of my own.

shopping.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but I've been doing a lot more drinking, smoking and eating during this shut down. But I have also done a lot of walking and riding my bike. Balance out?  Who knows but eases the "house arrest" a little more. It's only 4:00 and I'm on my second Pacifico already!

4 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I don't know about you guys, but I've been doing a lot more drinking, smoking and eating during this shut down. But I have also done a lot of walking and riding my bike. Balance out?  Who knows but eases the "house arrest" a little more. It's only 4:00 and I'm on my second Pacifico already!

I, on the other hand,  am  stuck  here  in Michigan  where  even  today  you  can't go outside  without the  chance  of  frostbite,  Forecast  tonight, 
low of 35 degrees.   Low  tomorrow night,  25 degrees,   chance  of  snow.  I AM NOT KIDDING. 
As a result, NO  outside  activities,  and  I  had  to  dig  out  a  couple  pair  of  fat pants  last  week, lol 

3 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

I, on the other hand,  am  stuck  here  in Michigan  where  even  today  you  can't go outside  without the  chance  of  frostbite,  Forecast  tonight, 
low of 35 degrees.   Low  tomorrow night,  25 degrees,   chance  of  snow.  I AM NOT KIDDING. 
As a result, NO  outside  activities,  and  I  had  to  dig  out  a  couple  pair  of  fat pants  last  week, lol 

And you're sending that carp west to Ontario??

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

11 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Damn dude, snow in May REALLY?  Our whining, flag waving protestors are out in their shorts screaming because they can't go to the beach...:roflmao: It's mid 80's here at the beach and 95 in the valley. I'd invite you over for a brew and to browse funny books and junk but I can't...:sorry:

Well, like Frank Zappa once said, "You are where you is"...

So why not just fire up early to keep your fingers warm?

11 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Damn dude, snow in May REALLY?  Our whining, flag waving protestors are out in their shorts screaming because they can't go to the beach...:roflmao: It's mid 80's here at the beach and 95 in the valley. I'd invite you over for a brew and to browse funny books and junk but I can't...:sorry:

It's possible that New England will get the snowstorm this weekend.

30 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

"...an' that's all it is"

I fired up the coffee pot instead and cracked one of the Carolans

Let's get started.  

Vicki  NN  (#1)  Oct  1948

First  up  has  the  true   Lunatic  Lite  touch,   Bonnett's stamp,  corner  off  back  cover,  lol

Split  lower spine,   tear at lower staple, which  is  juuuust  barely  still connected  on the back  side, corner off upper  LH BC,   smaller  corner
off lower  RH  BC.  Flat with good gloss,    tight  interior with white pages

Asking $70

YCeRsQE.jpg

vsSZ9tS.jpg

Hedy  Devine 26

Splits upper  and  lower  spine,  pulled lower  staple,   small tears  at upper  staple,  light  dust shadow upper  FC
Flat,   bit of gloss  left,  tight interior  white pages. 

Asking $100  SOLD!  per PM

KWn1UFW.jpg

7w054sy.jpg

Edited by catrick339