• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED Rich's 5th annual Tax Man sales thread! CLOSED
11 11

1,117 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Tomorrow, more stuff!  HUZZAH!

:baiting:

On 5/22/2020 at 2:23 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Xenozoic Tales #1 CGC 9.4 s/s Mark Schultz - $95

**Not a frequent guest of shows, this was the 1st time I think I'd ever seen him at a con.

XenozoicTales1.jpg

:takeit:

2 minutes ago, bobotski said:

My bad, forgot also to specify I was looking for Marvel or DC titles (reason that I missed them). Thanks for pointing it out.

Ha, it's okay, I asked Rich a month ago if he had any Turner stashed away. My understanding is Turner passed right when the SS series was starting so his are real rare

21 minutes ago, Intrepidd said:

Ha, it's okay, I asked Rich a month ago if he had any Turner stashed away. My understanding is Turner passed right when the SS series was starting so his are real rare

The two Turner books that I'm offering don't belong to me they offered from a buddy earlier this week. I personally don't have any Turner books I wish I did. I'll ask him to see if he has any DC or Marvel.

I had every intention of posting new books today but my internet has been down. My cell phone barely even has a hotspot signal. Technicians coming tomorrow so it looks like I'll be starting back up again once Xfinity gets this nonsense squared away.

On 5/23/2020 at 10:40 PM, Rich_Henn said:

@Comics181

You're in luck-----I've got a good friend who has recently been looking to sell some books. 

WONDER WOMAN #26 (SDCC convention foil variant) s/s Gal Gadot - $425

From the perspective of someone who's worked on a LOT of these foil covers, these were really tough to get in 9.8.  I worked on a LOT of these books, and they were rough right out of the gate.

ww26gadot.jpg

@Comics181

That's awesome - great pick-up.

I would have loved a GG sig book like that - congrats!

Edited by Beige

Amazing Spider-Man #25 CGC 9.8 s/s John Romita & Alex Ross - $395

Alex Ross variant, Spectacular Spider-Man #2 Romita homage cover

Copy  A  

asm25A.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Amazing Spider-Man #1 (2014) CGC 9.8 s/s Stan Lee, John Romita, J. Scott Campbell & Dan Slott - $845

Campbell variant

The two Stan Lee / Romita signed books represent the last of my Stan & John double signed CGC s/s with the exception of my keeper book, ASM #200 CGC 9.8 

Pretty certain these six books posted are the last of my current Romita s/s

asm1JSCRomita.jpg

@Loug2

You will not be disappointed with that ASM 141.  I was very surprised at the grade assigned.  I honestly thought it was more in the 9.2 , MAYBE 9.4 range myself.  Wait till you get it in hand. (thumbsu

Edited by Rich_Henn