• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Select Price Cuts Throughout! -- Copper Cavalcade
4 4

152 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

NFS...that sucker was harder to find than some of my Timelys!

Blanton's is awesome, lucky for me, I can always find it locally.  Although that used to be true for Weller 107 as well (and it was half the price), but that secret got out and I can't find that stuff anymore - AND they doubled the price so it's basically the same cost as Blanton's now.  I'll stop bourbon talk, don't want to derail your thread.  Nice books, keep em coming.

10 hours ago, RedGiant said:

Blanton's is awesome, lucky for me, I can always find it locally.  Although that used to be true for Weller 107 as well (and it was half the price), but that secret got out and I can't find that stuff anymore - AND they doubled the price so it's basically the same cost as Blanton's now.  I'll stop bourbon talk, don't want to derail your thread.  Nice books, keep em coming.

Bourbon talk is on point, never a derailment! I like a sales thread that is like a clubhouse (thumbsu

Thanks for the kind words; now I gotta go look into this Weller 107.....