• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 7 directed by Christopher McQuarrie (2021)
1 1

173 posts in this topic

On 6/30/2023 at 6:52 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

hm

I might squeeze in under the wire with a prescreen for this one. It certainly looks well off with all the video on this page alone. I didn't click on them to go in with fresh eyes, as ACTION is promised!

It will be wild ride, I hope 😉

IMG_20230706_183508265.jpg

Decent, decent, it was reminiscent of a lot of other cliff hangers this year already. So much so that I almost talked myself into it being connected lol

But pretty good.

On 7/8/2023 at 5:37 PM, Hawkman said:

Very odd post to make. Definitely no piles anywhere.

I've lived in Hollywood for three and a half decades. It's a dump. It consists only of the homeless, drug addicts, shops selling stripper clothes and clueless tourists looking for something that doesn't exist and never has (with pockets full of money they take out and display with abandon) and vacuously staring at Michael Jackson's star on the sidewalk like it's gonna get up and dance or something.

Edited by NoMan

On 7/8/2023 at 8:00 AM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

Right now Tom Cruise is at the top of Hollywood. Pretty impressive.

The supporting cast in Dead Reckoning is strong and large. Rebecca Ferguson (MI 6 disavowed), Hayley Atwell, Vanessa Kirby (White Widow), Ving Rhames, actor who plays FBI Kittrich. Mantis actress did not get many lines yet has key dialogue leading into part 2 plot. Almost too many car chases and huge thrilling stunts for 1 film. 9/10.

Edited by aardvark88
sp.