• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 collecting in the rear-view review (the good stuff)
8 8

210 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, szav said:

Didn't buy anything for the first 8 months of the year...then made a decision for a number of reasons to shrink the physical size of my collection by auctioning off a lot of books I liked but didn't absolutely love.  Did well enough that I've been able to go hog wild and buy a few things I'd not considered within my grasp...maybe overspent on a few things, but I'm pretty happy with how the new direction of quality (as I see it anyway) over quantity is going... my wife is happy with the freed up space too, so that's a bonus.

FirstLoveIllustrated13cgc96.jpg

CowgirlRomances12cgc94.jpg

SevenSeas4cgc3.JPG

FightComics50pg21OA.JPG

Absolutely phenomenal year for you my friend! :applause:

36 minutes ago, szav said:

Didn't buy anything for the first 8 months of the year...then made a decision for a number of reasons to shrink the physical size of my collection by auctioning off a lot of books I liked but didn't absolutely love.  Did well enough that I've been able to go hog wild and buy a few things I'd not considered within my grasp...maybe overspent on a few things, but I'm pretty happy with how the new direction of quality (as I see it anyway) over quantity is going... my wife is happy with the freed up space too, so that's a bonus.

SevenSeas4cgc3.JPG

FightComics50pg21OA.JPG

Exceptional! Congrats on the amazing Baker page!

7 hours ago, szav said:

SevenSeas4cgc3.JPG

FightComics50pg21OA.JPG

Beautiful stuff!! :applause:(thumbsu

21 hours ago, szav said:

FightComics50pg21OA.JPG

Love that OA! :headbang: