• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (2021)
6 6

809 posts in this topic

On 2/4/2022 at 1:21 PM, Buzzetta said:

I put my money where my mouth is the other night and believe that we will see this guy soon. 

IMG_2446.webp

I'm unfamiliar with Quinlan Vos (in fact I can hardly remember what he did in the Clone Wars episode he was featured in).  All I can remember is he's kind of a rebelious spirit right?  Similar to how Qui Gon didn't fit the mold of a traditional Jedi, Vos is kinda the same?  What are his last known whereabouts?

On 2/4/2022 at 4:39 PM, ExNihilo said:

I'm unfamiliar with Quinlan Vos (in fact I can hardly remember what he did in the Clone Wars episode he was featured in).  All I can remember is he's kind of a rebelious spirit right?  Similar to how Qui Gon didn't fit the mold of a traditional Jedi, Vos is kinda the same?  What are his last known whereabouts?

Yeah. He kinda walked to his own beat. He even flirted with the dark side a couple times. He and Assaj Ventress had a thing for a bit. In fact, her sacrifice for him brought him back from the dark side. I believe he went into hiding, which wasn’t too hard since he was kind of a lone wolf beforehand. Somewhere in the comics it was confirmed that he was alive in a comment made by someone (can’t remember at the moment who). Vader had a vision of him being alive when he was having a rage fit one time also  

IIRC, Obi-Wan and the Jedi Council called on him to assassinate Dooku early on in Clone Wars. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 2/4/2022 at 1:36 PM, awakeintheashes said:
On 2/4/2022 at 1:31 PM, ExNihilo said:

Grogu seems so helpless and the Clone Troopers seem so close at that point that I can't imagine he would have the ability to fend for himself long enough (or quickly enough) to hide.  Out of all the questions I have from BoBF ep 6, who saved Grogu is at the top.  Second would be a flashback to Ahsoka and Luke meeting for the first time.  I just gotta know how that all went.  >_<

Also, what are the odds Mace Windu appears with a severed hand to rescue Grogu?  :makepoint:

I could see that as well. His survival continues to be a debate.

As for how Grogu survived, I think he was hiding somewhere the Clone Troopers couldn’t see or wouldn’t have checked. His size would allow him to hide almost anywhere. That’s what I was left with after seeing that scene and, IIRC you could see a shadow on his face to appear as if he was peaking out from somewhere. 

They have the widest of berths to make up whatever they want for how Grogu survived since he was created later.  Just because he was in training on Coruscant doesn't mean he was necessarily in the Jedi temple or even on the planet the day Order 66 began...they can tell that tale however they want.

On 2/4/2022 at 8:04 PM, fantastic_four said:

They have the widest of berths to make up whatever they want for how Grogu survived since he was created later.  Just because he was in training on Coruscant doesn't mean he was necessarily in the Jedi temple or even on the planet the day Order 66 began...they can tell that tale however they want.

The flashback scene we have been discussing took place on coruscant when Order 66 was initiated. Sorry if that spoiled the latest episode for you or maybe you missed that scene.

He was a youngling in training. There is nowhere else he’d be. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 2/4/2022 at 8:07 PM, awakeintheashes said:

The flashback scene we have been discussing took place on coruscant when Order 66 was initiated. Sorry if that spoiled the latest episode for you or maybe you missed that scene.

He was a youngling in training. There is nowhere else he’d be. 

Where was it explicitly said he was a youngling in training on coruscant? I feel like I missed that. He is clearly somewhere that 3 Jedi are nearby but I didn't think it had to be Coruscant just from that short glimpse.

On 2/4/2022 at 8:21 PM, zuckuss2003 said:

Where was it explicitly said he was a youngling in training on coruscant? I feel like I missed that. He is clearly somewhere that 3 Jedi are nearby but I didn't think it had to be Coruscant just from that short glimpse.

Ahsoka had mentioned it I believe last season. Also, I’m under the impression we are to believe that scene took place at the temple on Coulruscant based on the look of the building where the action was taking place. That’s what viewers are familiar with, I’m not sure why they’d move away from it. 

On 2/4/2022 at 8:23 PM, awakeintheashes said:

Ahsoka had mentioned it I believe last season. Also, I’m under the impression we are to believe that scene took place at the temple on Coulruscant based on the look of the building where the action was taking place. That’s what viewers are familiar with, I’m not sure why they’d move away from it. 

Ah, I guess I didn't recall that specific note from Asoka.  It does look like the temple but I don't know that it has to be. But maybe it is. I guess if it is right at that same time then that would throw my Obi-Wan idea out.

On 2/4/2022 at 8:32 PM, zuckuss2003 said:

Ah, I guess I didn't recall that specific note from Asoka.

This was her quote.

“He was raised at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Many Masters trained him over the years. At the end of the Clone Wars when the Empire rose to power, he was hidden. Someone took him from the Temple. Then his memory becomes dark. He seemed lost. Alone.”

On 2/4/2022 at 7:46 PM, awakeintheashes said:

Would make heads explode if Anakin had a brief moment of questioning his actions and spared him and saved him. lol 

Well now you've done it.

ddmcdqs-ecd2b865-fa25-4550-adf0-f5962af5484f.thumb.png.4704170f12ad23642f3fc7bd35856c4b.pngYou know how Disney has loved making the villains out to be the heroes..

Spoiler

200.gif.2a130e66e74b0c8c44c12a7c06cd42c7.gif

Gonna just drop that here..

Spoiler

GOqK5sf.gif.0d2ef10ca13663db9c71083718b6f7bc.gif

going to have some many ....

Spoiler

mrw-i-tried-salvia-110152.gif.06170c2c4f8d3c6aae8051545de6ea22.gif

you sir ... just spoiled it...