• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (2021)
6 6

809 posts in this topic

On 4/25/2023 at 9:17 PM, Bosco685 said:

Man, I want to see THAT SHOW as that is exactly what I was thinking earlier today.

If they had taken us through the World of Star Wars and had Boba Fett appear at key scenes to deliver a critical kill or capture - that would have been so cool depending on how the creators approached the story.

Would love to have seen the seedy dirty underworld of Star Wars.  I will add it should have been OFF Tatoine

On 4/25/2023 at 11:00 AM, drotto said:

I think redeeming the character was a massive mistake.  The "good" Mandalorian role has already been filled, there was no reason two have two characters fill that space. Boba should have been left mysterious and "bad." 

"Conflicted" would be even more interesting. 

At the very least, make the entire season is redemption arc, not wrapped up almost immediately. 

I know this was shared earlier, but it would have been cool to see flashbacks of this and what prompted this scene that was never finished and never aired.

Instead of the Pikes massacring the Tuskens, you could have had Bane win this duel and lay waste to this town and its citizens, which Fett appeared to care about. It’s all fan fiction now, but kinda wished they went in that direction and gave Cad Bane more screen time  

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 4/25/2023 at 8:52 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:
On 4/25/2023 at 8:26 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Similar to Han Solo, they popularity was driven by swagger and nostalgia.

Han and Fett were both popular because of mystery. It's part of that "swagger". Once Star Wars aired the dirty laundry and removed that, the character is no longer as interesting because there's less to fantasize about.

That's right sweetheart, put your clothes back on. 

I've already seen that..