• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (2021)
6 6

809 posts in this topic

On 2/9/2022 at 4:08 AM, Rip said:

Oh boy, some people are going to be sweating with their investment tonight.

Overall I liked most of it. Some great fighting sequences!

Reveal hidden contents

Cad Bane dead, damn! Rancor was awesome,.... glad they had Cobb Vanth come back at the very end, after credits.

Not sure if this was implied by the “If not us, then who?” Line at the end, but I could see spoiler taking over and Fett and Shand moving on. As he said, they aren’t cut out for it. 

I enjoyed the episode, but know it could have been a 100x better if someone else was directing it. 

On 2/9/2022 at 9:51 AM, jcjames said:

"tries" 

The sequel trilogy is total garbage that should have never happened

I say "should"

My opinion doesn't matter, the box office numbers are the numbers BUT Disney has cemented they are about the money, only the money and you better have money...

I've enjoyed a few of the MCU movies, but on the whole, its meh

I realized my issue with the rancor after sleeping on it.  Besides the fact that it devolved the episode into a Japanese kaiju battle, it was the fact that his jetpack had enough fuel to get back to the palace, that the rancor could arrive in the city THAT quickly, and most importantly, that he chose the rancor over Slave I.  Starfighter cannons are usually powerful enough to penetrate droid fighter shields.

On 2/9/2022 at 5:31 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Also, I don’t think 

Hide contents

Cad Bane is dead

That blinking on his chest meant something. He could take a beating. 

I like the fact there was a definitive winner in the standoff. And also that there was no deus ex machina, where someone swoops in to save Fett. But yeah, I can't see them killing off Bane.... he's just too good of a character to only use for two live action episodes. 

On 2/9/2022 at 3:40 PM, Bosco685 said:

I'm sure there is a clear explanation like this was a space momentum laser that requires steady movement in order to make it fire effectively.

:shiftyeyes:

Yeah, this is one of those things that was clearly on Rodriguez. Hopefully, he is not allowed anywhere near another Star Wars property again. 

On 2/9/2022 at 2:05 PM, awakeintheashes said:

Yeah, this is one of those things that was clearly on Rodriguez. Hopefully, he is not allowed anywhere near another Star Wars property again. 

Is he the one that made Kylo Rens lightsaber a butter knife that couldnt cut through someone?

On 2/9/2022 at 1:29 PM, Lpgk said:

I like the fact there was a definitive winner in the standoff. And also that there was no deus ex machina, where someone swoops in to save Fett. But yeah, I can't see them killing off Bane.... he's just too good of a character to only use for two live action episodes. 

He is awfully old.