• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (2021)
6 6

809 posts in this topic

On 2/2/2022 at 4:21 AM, Rip said:

Epic episode is an understatement! Maybe even better than last week

Reveal hidden contents

Nailed Cad Bane, Luke CG looking better. Is Cobb Vanth dead?

I don’t think so. Think it was a glancing blow…on purpose 

Spoiler

The deputy couldn’t say the same

On 2/2/2022 at 10:55 AM, Wolverinex said:

Me too. But in his defense,  I'm sure Filoni kept the best episode for himself as well. The Mando and Grogu are always magic

If this was a Rodriguez episode, we would have gotten 40 minutes of the Spy Kids…err mod squad doing their reconnaissance mission and 5 minutes of everything else. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 2/2/2022 at 10:38 AM, Wolverinex said:

Just incredible. I bet he chooses the armor.

Great Episode!

This is Star Wars!!!!

Grogu will choose the armor, the droid port in the naboo starship is waiting for him!

Great to see Ashoka/Luke interacting.

Cuteness factor over 100! I'm not crying. YOU'RE Crying! 

It would get a 10/10, except if briefly showed the MODS! lol

On 2/2/2022 at 11:24 AM, Comics4All said:

Great Episode!

This is Star Wars!!!!

Grogu will choose the armor, the droid port in the naboo starship is waiting for him!

Great to see Ashoka/Luke interacting.

Cuteness factor over 100! I'm not crying. YOU'RE Crying! 

It would get a 10/10, except if briefly showed the MODS! lol

Seriously. It's like Filoni said to all the critics, "you want Star Wars? I'm going to Star Wars your face off with this one."

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 2/2/2022 at 6:28 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Knew Filoni would deliver. Now let’s lower the bar for Rodriguez 

Wait, didn't I hear that Rodriguez directed two episodes this season?  Does that mean next weeks finale is his?  That really does lower my expectations for the finale

On 2/2/2022 at 7:38 AM, Wolverinex said:

Just incredible. I bet he chooses the armor.

I wish he wouldn't.

On 2/2/2022 at 7:44 AM, awakeintheashes said:

“Just like your father.” 

The line we’ve been waiting for forever. Had a nerdgasm myself. 

Even before that when she says "I'm a friend of the family"...made my heart happy.

On 2/2/2022 at 8:40 AM, Rip said:

The Order 66 flashback,... and seeing the reflections through Grogu's eyes, pure genius.

As soon as Luke offered to help him see his past, I knew exactly where that was going and just said "oh no.  no no no."  Revisiting Order 66 has the same feeling as revisiting "the snap" in Marvel media.  Your heart just sinks into your stomach.  It happened at the end of Ant Man and the Wasp, it happened at the start of Endgame, and it happened during Hawkeye.  It's just pain all over again.

On 2/2/2022 at 1:09 PM, ExNihilo said:

Wait, didn't I hear that Rodriguez directed two episodes this season?  Does that mean next weeks finale is his?  That really does lower my expectations for the finale

I thought he was directing three episodes. I could be, and hope, I am wrong. 

He did the first episode and the rascal-chase episode. So, if he is doing three, that only leaves the finale. 

On 2/2/2022 at 1:46 PM, awakeintheashes said:

I thought he was directing three episodes. I could be, and hope, I am wrong. 

He did the first episode and the rascal-chase episode. So, if he is doing three, that only leaves the finale. 

We will see how it pans out :wishluck:

831E1F87-3901-47B7-B753-3953815E08C1.png

I’m also surprised with what Rodriguez  has given us this season. I know he did Spy Kids but he also did El Mariachi, Desperado, Dusk Till Dawn, Sin City, and Planet Terror. All creative, gritty with graphic violence and as far away from that goofy as hell, weird azz chase scene as you can get.  I’m cautiously optimistic that he sticks the landing. 

I’ve heard in a few places that we may get the first Kenobi trailer after the finale.  My body is ready. 

I think that the people complaining about the scooter chase scenes have forgotten (or never knew) that the water gouging guy who complained about them in the first place is also famous for his Super Karate Monkey Death Car.

Yes, that's Jimmy James, Macho Business Donkey Wrestler.  It all makes sense, when you think about the goofiness level of the vehicles and actors associated with that episode.

Edited by valiantman