• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your favourite drawing of "_____" Character
4 4

178 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, kav said:

Zack Overkill

Phillips Incognito BI (1).jpg

Is that a good book?

I've been meaning to read it but have been enjoying The Fade Out and Criminal so much I haven't switched up to their superhero stuff.

Just now, D2 said:

Is that a good book?

I've been meaning to read it but have been enjoying The Fade Out and Criminal so much I haven't switched up to their superhero stuff.

It is the best of the lot.  would make awesome movie.
Fade out was a bit boring to me criminals are good.  Pretty much all the brubaker phillips stuff is top notch except Fade Out, Kill or be Killed, and Heroes are Junkies.
Kill or be Killed pissed me off it had a Manos Hands of Fate ending---The End.....or IS it??  :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, kav said:

It is the best of the lot.  would make awesome movie.
Fade out was a bit boring to me criminals are good.  Pretty much all the brubaker phillips stuff is top notch except Fade Out, Kill or be Killed, and Heroes are Junkies.
Kill or be Killed pissed me off it had a Manos Hands of Fate ending---The End.....or IS it??  :facepalm:

Oh! That's interesting. I've also avoided Kill or be Killed as it didn't really engage me on the first issue. I'm working through criminal now and I quite enjoy it. I was actually thinking on skipping over to Brubaker's Gotham Central stuff, but maybe I'll do Incognito next. I've heard mediocre things about Fatale...

1 minute ago, D2 said:

Oh! That's interesting. I've also avoided Kill or be Killed as it didn't really engage me on the first issue. I'm working through criminal now and I quite enjoy it. I was actually thinking on skipping over to Brubaker's Gotham Central stuff, but maybe I'll do Incognito next. I've heard mediocre things about Fatale...

Fatale is a bit mediocre.  Read Incognito and Incognito Bad Influences.  The best of their work.  I really liked Last of the Innocent too.  

11 minutes ago, Steelrain41 said:

My favorite Cap drawing. Scott Hanna killed it on this commission. 

Then my favorite Punisher cover. The joy in his face as he's about to fire a rocket into a bunch of bad guys is priceless.

IMG_20201004_205248260.jpg

That's no Liefeld taco shield!!!
Amazon.com: Captain America (#2): Liefeld, Rob; Loeb, Jeph: Books

1 minute ago, Steelrain41 said:

Very true lol. I'll see if Scott can fix that 🤣

No yours is fine.  Liefeld's is Taco Town.