• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Star Wars Comics that are heating up
17 17

1,470 posts in this topic

On 9/1/2021 at 5:44 AM, eschnit said:

Does anyone know if this book is worth anything?  It’s a Baltimore Comic Con variant, so there are a lot fewer of them than the 1:25 variants.  Like maybe 500 copies.  I can’t seem to find info on it.

86339FBF-3542-406A-AEE7-4623EB2F0E82.jpeg

Doubt it. Shattered Empire spec was pretty DOA early on it seemed.

On 9/1/2021 at 5:44 AM, eschnit said:

Does anyone know if this book is worth anything?  It’s a Baltimore Comic Con variant, so there are a lot fewer of them than the 1:25 variants.  Like maybe 500 copies.  I can’t seem to find info on it.

86339FBF-3542-406A-AEE7-4623EB2F0E82.jpeg

Check back in 20 years . . . :bigsmile:

On 9/10/2021 at 1:05 AM, Tnexus said:

Just gonna leave this here.

Grab those KOTOR 8s, 9s, 14s, 22s, 31s, 42s, and Tales 23 while you can.

This made my week. So excited to revisit this classic. Ive been thinking of playing this again, but cringed at the thought of the old graphics. I didnt even think of them doing a remake. Damn, I cant wait. If this does well, maybe they will remake #2 and then make some new ones.

On 9/10/2021 at 5:47 AM, kevhtx said:

This made my week. So excited to revisit this classic. Ive been thinking of playing this again, but cringed at the thought of the old graphics. I didnt even think of them doing a remake. Damn, I cant wait. If this does well, maybe they will remake #2 and then make some new ones.

I’ve had not interest in buying a PS5 until now.  Looking forward to this one.

On 9/10/2021 at 12:33 PM, Dr. Dank said:

Hope they don't ruin it too much, but I'm not optimistic 

Yeah, I hope they dont overly complicate the gameplay/controls. Keeping similar to the original and just updating graphics/modernizing would be what the fans want.

On 9/10/2021 at 11:37 AM, kevhtx said:

Yeah, I hope they dont overly complicate the gameplay/controls. Keeping similar to the original and just updating graphics/modernizing would be what the fans want.

Exactly, but you know they're going to screw with the story.

It has to be "News stand fresh"

On 12/9/2021 at 2:56 AM, kimik said:

Will be following that closely to find out who she is playing. No short of firsts in the HR-related series, so will be interesting to see if there is a rising tide and if it lifts all boats.

On 12/9/2021 at 6:41 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Will be following that closely to find out who she is playing. No short of firsts in the HR-related series, so will be interesting to see if there is a rising tide and if it lifts all boats.

As long as this series is not too far out from the current timeline in the books/comics, I can see her playing Keeve Trennis.

On 12/9/2021 at 10:05 AM, kimik said:

As long as this series is not too far out from the current timeline in the books/comics, I can see her playing Keeve Trennis.

Yeah. Her, Ty Yorrick, Lula Talisola or even Deva Lompop. The last could tie High Republic era to the Age of Rebellion, which most are familiar with. It's all wide open.

I am curious to see how they develop the rest of the movie/TV plays for HR as they start new phases of the HR initiative. There were/are rumours floating that a video game is starting development next.

https://www.cbr.com/rumor-star-wars-high-republic-game/

This makes sense based on the multi-media approach they have been talking about using to launch the HR as a whole.

Edited by kimik

On 12/27/2021 at 11:37 AM, littledoom said:

of course Tales of the Jedi 1 & Solo a Star Wars story 1 heating up also.. looks like SW is making a come back 

With Book of Boba Fett dropping soon, I expect things to get crazy again for a few months. Kinda like Mandomania all over again.