• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, kav said:

So youre saying he is a moderator with a grudge?

Nah I’m saying he has run his mouth pretty frequently over the years and gets surprised that he’s gotten virtually disciplined over it. 

I’ve got no personal grudge with him.  The hypocrisy of being surprised how something happened to you along with the blame shifting is impossible to ignore.  

4 minutes ago, DR.X said:

as I'm catching up in this thread I'm seriously thinking about becoming a " problem " drinker.

Better than a “problem child” like a few others.

Edited by Buzzetta

Just now, Buzzetta said:

Nah I’m saying he has run his mouth pretty frequently over the years and gets surprised that he’s gotten virtually disciplined over it. 

I’ve got no personal grudge with him.  The hypocrisy of being surprised how something happened to you along with the blame shifting is impossible to ignore.  

I dont think he gets many strikes, if any tho.

How awesome is it that you remain here to air such grief when you are fully aware you aren't strong-armed into ever logging in.

What a blessing it is to live in such marvelous times. 

I know I feel so blessed, to see such fonts and protracted use of periods and commas. I can hardly go a day without marveling at such uniqueness. 

Of course, all this coming from a guy who poops on what other people collect.

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Nah he didn’t - he embodies everything he complains about.   He has since he got here.   

i joined here with a passion for 1950's war comics when they were considered drek ,.. they are coming into their own and with all the outstanding covers the genre is becoming huge

from day one i urged people to stop buying moderns with a $3,99 cover price when they could have gotten a nice 1950 war comic for the same price , those that followed this wisdom have reaped immensely greater financial reward , financial reward enough that they could sell one of their 1950 war comic runs and go back and buy all those previous moderns today from the dollar long boxes

1 minute ago, IkewithMike said:

How awesome is it that you remain here to air such grief when you are fully aware you aren't strong-armed into ever logging in.

What a blessing it is to live in such marvelous times. 

I know I feel so blessed, to see such fonts and protracted use of periods and commas. I can hardly go a day without marveling at such uniqueness. 

Of course, all this coming from a guy who poops on what other people collect.

Glad you mentioned that.  From day one he started off as an insufferable malcontent that what others collected was worthless but he knew the way. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Glad you mentioned that.  From day one he started off as an insufferable malcontent that what others collected was worthless but he knew the way. 

Many have done this tho-why the special animus for ol 1950s?

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

There's a bunch of malcontents here, and when they aren't busy putting various body parts in their mouths, they're out on conquests of drama and gaming the system against people who know exactly what they are 

5 minutes ago, IkewithMike said:

There's a bunch of malcontents here, and when they aren't busy putting various body parts in their mouths

Had a really good one for this , but unfortunately it was sBJm3E8.gif.d0ba8f7f20f404380b7f354bc51a5157.gif