• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I remember seeing this for the first time with my mouth totally agape.  I didn't know if I should laugh or be shocked with each scene... this and Sausage Party, Seth's animated film. 

Good morning sunshine!   The Danny McBride scenes... my lord.  And Michael Cera. lol 

McBride is amazing in that movie

9 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Amateur

200.gif.0184974206152a9719ef708c2c8061aa.gif

considered more of a newbie than an amateur. I have stalked the boards for a long time, but finally couldn't resist the urge to join in all the fun.  Still if I have been upgraded to amateur :takeit: guess those Greggy responses moved me up quicker than I thought..

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

200.gif.0184974206152a9719ef708c2c8061aa.gif

considered more of a newbie than an amateur. I have stalked the boards for a long time, but finally couldn't resist the urge to join in all the fun.  Still if I have been upgraded to amateur :takeit: guess those Greggy responses moved me up quicker than I thought..

Noob that gets any attention from greggy is basically a superhero.  Someone that got bit by a radio active greggy or something.  It took me 7 years to get anyhing from greggy.  calling you an amateur is like calling superman a weakling.

15 minutes ago, kav said:

Noob that gets any attention from greggy is basically a superhero.  Someone that got bit by a radio active greggy or something.  It took me 7 years to get anyhing from greggy.  calling you an amateur is like calling superman a weakling.

:takeit: guess I did get attention from more than Mod1 . Still I do like the nickname he gave me. " AKA Irrelevant One" was kinda hoping with the board changes they would have given me this one..  plus he even signed it 

Xoxo 

Greggy.

:cloud9: