• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, greggy said:

Is that why my private parts are rashy?

23 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

No, that's not the reason why.

23 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

That's because of that night back in 2010 at the Vancouver Olympics.  Just because they said it was 'curling' doesn't mean it was actually 'CURLING'. 

20 minutes ago, IkewithMike said:

That isn't a rash, it's a cornucopia of little critters to keep you company

aBYpMgZ_460s.jpg.86753ed2e9adef8babedd8424920cc31.jpg

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

aBYpMgZ_460s.jpg.86753ed2e9adef8babedd8424920cc31.jpg

Long Island is infested with cave crickets. That reminds me of those.  

Edited by Buzzetta

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Long Island is infested with cave crickets. That reminds me of those.  

Pretty sure Long Island is where these buggers started if not it may have been Jersey Shore...

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

In some cultures Greggy insulting you is considered a compliment. 

PeskyHeftyDugong-size_restricted.gif.33effecb307404575daf00076145e88b.gif

But he already beats me into submission playing Words With Friends daily....this is just rubbing my nose in it. But, your words ring true.....this man is a legend. A National Treasure. And I feel special that he chose to acknowledge me in a public forum, even if to call me simple.

4 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

But he already beats me into submission playing Words With Friends daily....this is just rubbing my nose in it. But, your words ring true.....this man is a legend. A National Treasure. And I feel special that he chose to acknowledge me in a public forum, even if to call me simple.

I get it. Pretty sure my CGC cred moved up a notch the first time he responded to me with this gem of a custom board title. AkA Irrelevant One..20201217_203827.jpg.2dbca979b8da93e699cce95302133706.jpg

But when you said call you simple..:roflmao:

Now all I can think of is , " You Simple Jack!"WhichDetailedIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif.282ed91bbc149a0d0eb0a38e1ff7d0cd.gif

46 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Turns out that people with an allergy to gluten can develop rashes from using soap made from materials containing that.  I thought it was odd, once you mentioned it and just looked it up. 

https://www.soapysoapcompany.com/blog/2016/10/07/what-is-gluten-free-soap

I'm seeing pseudo-science here.  
Some people develop a form of celiac disease called dermatitis herpetiformis (DH), which causes an itchy, blistering rash. This skin disorder is also linked to gluten intolerance. But although it involves the skin, DH is caused by ingesting gluten, not by skin contact with gluten.

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I get it. Pretty sure my CGC cred moved up a notch the first time he responded to me with this gem of a custom board title. AkA Irrelevant One..20201217_203827.jpg.2dbca979b8da93e699cce95302133706.jpg

But when you said call you simple..:roflmao:

Now all I can think of is , " You Simple Jack!"WhichDetailedIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif.282ed91bbc149a0d0eb0a38e1ff7d0cd.gif

Never go full re...d

Just now, kav said:

I'm seeing pseudo-science here.  
Some people develop a form of celiac disease called dermatitis herpetiformis (DH), which causes an itchy, blistering rash. This skin disorder is also linked to gluten intolerance. But although it involves the skin, DH is caused by ingesting gluten, not by skin contact with gluten.

Remember this was the year people were eating Tide Pods so maybe they are just covering those who improperly use their products..

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Remember this was the year people were eating Tide Pods so maybe they are just covering those who improperly use their products..

Street slang for them folks is pod racers.