• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2021 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
17 17

913 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Webhead2018 said:

Ya without knowing specifics on what happened with you and artist. It's always best to be civil and don't blow up. 

You wont know the specifics just wanted to know if someone had simillar experience where he is at fault and how to prove it was an honest goof off that derailed and hurt said artist

31 minutes ago, Otter1775 said:

Got this in this week:

7BEC1E54-628C-4186-B7F0-89E7FDA44CD0.jpeg

Nice!  Who is the artist?

On 5/15/2021 at 8:49 PM, ivdyer said:

Could not resist this cut cover by Steve Reyes.....

5F040B99-B94B-4D25-9689-03D5D7D86281.thumb.jpeg.553b0a8cc26d7125f5c32245ba2c1695.jpeg

Magnificent!i have a question,cgc accept cut out sketch as art that does not diminishes the grade.as it should, be never knew that!my question is would they accept a Black light sketch (witnessed of course )and grade it accordingly just as cut out sketch and other styles are?

26 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Back from the Ramos signing……

216F8010-4D2F-4DFB-B5BE-1C362074EECD.thumb.jpeg.9aa22df3212bbf4da40c43cb0ece582a.jpeg

Wow was that a cgc in house? And you requested stan? That's and awesome fulfillment 

And gives any hope of their own!

Rock on

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Wow was that a cgc in house? And you requested stan? That's and awesome fulfillment 

And gives any hope of their own!

Rock on

It was from the in house CGC signing. I sent in a previously signed Stan blank and asked for Spider-man Stan in a style of his choice. Requested to use as much space as possible. I am more than pleased with the outcome.