• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The KEEPER Thread.
11 11

334 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, october said:

Only the keepers are keepers. The non-keeper get sold so I can afford more keepers. 

I just meant your books rock.  If I had stuff like yours I wouldn't part with most of it. 

2 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Lots of keepers but for sure any peds I have are NFS. Two examples below with white mountain and river city. Peds to me are one of a kind (usually) so it’s not an issue of better copies that I can buy vs the history of the collection involved. I own a number of dupes on books but just because I get a better condition book doesn’t mean a lower grade ped gets bumped. I keep em’ both!
863E1297-7D06-4E81-95DD-DA5FF7C646F6.jpeg.066e161a9d1f42d63b78dade1bceaa07.jpeg

C8F3320D-42A9-415D-8F8C-D618801C005C.jpeg.617daff0a60154ba4acda96ab97936cc.jpeg

Red :cloud9:

On 2/9/2021 at 12:11 PM, G G ® ™ said:

A new thread for us Golden boys & girls, to cheer us up.

Criteria for posting.

1. You own the book/s

2. You will not part with them in your lifetime if you can help it.

Post your treasures that you love, but will absolutely not part with them, or sell them.

For me, I have a handful of books that I regard as totally NFS, but I only have 3 absolute keepers that I will not part with, and one on the way to me.

These are my humble three....

fgg.JPG

I don't have any Golden Age books

Thanks for thinking of me :sorry:

3 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I don't have any Golden Age books

Thanks for thinking of me :sorry:

I can't help it if you are one of these Johnnys who think comic books didn't start until 1963.  :baiting:

3 hours ago, G G ® ™ said:

Another Keeper for me I think. Early Kurtzman trying his hand at BEMS, Super-Heroes and Horror....all at the same time. :cloud9:

Looks great for a 1.0 with rich colours and White pages also. Predominantly Kurtzman inside the book as well.

a.jpg

I almost never see early Ace books with white pages.