• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC COMIC BOOK FORM MEMBERS HALL OF FAME: PLEASE NOMINATE WITH EXPLANATION
7 7

371 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Rip said:

Everyone on the Veterans committee gets one of these as their avatar. (:

guilty.jpg

I was thinking they could just add one of those badges like they did with the mods, but maybe something like this.20-201338_gold-spoon-png-gold-spoon.thumb.png.a44d1e7e2bbb9b4118130c7c6b987449.png

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

4 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

That zero sum game seems sort of emblematic of the entire CALAMERICA CGC experience.

Disagree. I live rent free in a LOT of those fanboys heads'...

CAL who is polarizing to say the least....

BTW @Jsil

Just now, Calamerica said:

Disagree. I live rent free in a LOT of those fanboys heads'...

CAL who is polarizing to say the least....

Come now, I actually appreciate you. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

BTW @Jsil

Come now, I actually appreciate you. 

I saw this Gem last week where this up and coming woman created a Meme about Elon Musk.

"Fudge Elon Musk"

That was her Meme.

Why? 

Trash cannot appreciate Genius. 

Few appreciate the elevated levels of human achievement.

Thanx for the support.

CAL who DOES know who "has it" and those who "never will"...

Edited by Calamerica

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:

I saw this Gem last week where this up and coming woman created a Meme about Elon Musk.

Fudge Elon Musk

That was her Meme.

Why? 

Trash cannot appreciate Genius. 

Few appreciate the elevated levels of human achievement.

Thanx for the support.

CAL who DOES know who "has it" and those who "never will"...

lol Who did you threaten ? 

I just went over there to see what you did... 

Edited by Buzzetta

@Buzzetta

It's not about appreciation, it's about the zero sum game.  CAL constantly pushes the envelope but never comes through at the end.  Who promoted paid subscriptions for the Boards - CAL. Who threatened more permanent FDQ exits than anyone - CAL Who has lost their mind when someone else talks about fading their football picks - CAL  Who stacks up their meritocracy points by referencing "trophies from poker?" CAL.  Still waiting for the big payoff.  

2 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I appreciate you too buzzy

There are a few people today who expressed disappointment on my outlook on life.  Much appreciated... 

Just now, seanfingh said:

@Buzzetta

It's not about appreciation, it's about the zero sum game.  CAL constantly pushes the envelope but never comes through at the end.  Who promoted paid subscriptions for the Boards - CAL. Who threatened more permanent FDQ exits than anyone - CAL Who has lost their mind when someone else talks about fading their football picks - CAL  Who stacks up their meritocracy points by referencing "trophies from poker?" CAL.  Still waiting for the big payoff.  

The list !

@Buzzetta

I guess you did not see my hated YouTube video where I took Tampa Bay two weeks ago.

Not the trophies from Poker I am proud of - the NFL cashing in. Tickets and winning NFL contests that I brag about.

If you are going to disparage me get the FACTS right.

I can't say what kind of payoff or I will get suspended for that.

Wait!

TWO suspensions on two different Boards the SAME DAY!

Now I changed my mind about you for just five minutes!

Then I will let the animal instincts re-establish themselves....

CAL thinking about this...but time runs short

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:

I guess you did not see my hated YouTube video where I took Tampa Bay two weeks ago.

Not the trophies from Poker I am proud of - the NFL cashing in. Tickets and winning NFL contests that I brag about.

Wait!

I'm not disparaging you, dude.  Everything I referenced happened. You know it, I know it. Except for the stuff that got scrubbed, it's all there.  I'm not a CAL hater. I think you are hilarious. But you tend to be a lot of talk and not much action. And that's OK. But I stand by the zero sum game assessment. If you feel that is disparagement, I disagree, it's just my assessment of the facts since I have been here.

@Calamerica, I understand

Hm... a few members... currently displaced as it were... expressed disappointment on my outlook on life when it comes to wishing harm on others.

If you are about to pull into a space and you make a quick move to take that spot from me, stealing that space, I hope someone steals your car while you are shopping. 

If I have to get somewhere and I miss the light because you do not move when it turns green as you are on your cell phone and not paying attention, then I hope that the next move your car makes is into a pole. 

@jsilverjanet I even texted this question to the woman that raised me and a few others after someone expressed their disappointment in me  :eyeroll: 

DuMkZQ3V4AAr--8.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 5.18.07 PM.png

3 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Wait!

I wonder if you have run into my brother. 

I'm not disparaging you, dude.  Everything I referenced happened. You know it, I know it. Except for the stuff that got scrubbed, it's all there.  I'm not a CAL hater. I think you are hilarious. But you tend to be a lot of talk and not much action. And that's OK. But I stand by the zero sum game assessment. If you feel that is disparagement, I disagree, it's just my assessment of the facts since I have been here.

I have ALWAYS backed up my talk and you know it.

You WERE and still are against me and I like it that way.

Just be HONEST.

Why are they so afraid  of me? Because they know I take ACTION.

CAL taking MORE action