• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eniac, how do we feel about this methodology?
1 1

326 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Mirkinator said:

Anyone else really enjoy the backup to this one? Save Now left me wanting more for sure…  Beautiful Art. 

2AA287C8-E679-4B6A-AF15-0AA49D6A9DB2.jpeg

DDAC7417-2FC2-40F8-9835-06E4A40AA383.jpeg

Yes! Honestly,  that was better than hank howard.  If they make save now into a series,  this book will inevitably go up in price since it's the first appearance. 

Just now, Wolverinex said:

Yes! Honestly,  that was better than hank howard.  If they make save now into a series,  this book will inevitably go up in price since it's the first appearance. 

Same! Thought had lots potential. Hopefully be included with the rebranding or whatever they are doing. Listening to that podcast (ty btw!) does not sound like someone having a hardtime selling comics.

Even the “Legitimate Beef” on the last page looks fun! :cloud9:

1 minute ago, Mirkinator said:

Same! Thought had lots potential. Hopefully be included with the rebranding or whatever they are doing. Listening to that podcast (ty btw!) does not sound like someone having a hardtime selling comics.

Even the “Legitimate Beef” on the last page looks fun! :cloud9:

oh  I  did.  I think they are doing fine...this is just hyping things up...Can't wait for Eniac 4.  Such a great series

2 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Giorello did a couple amazing arcs at Valiant: check out his work on X-O Manowar (2017 series) and Ninja-K.

Thanks. Will have to check those out. Would happily stare at that kind of art all day. Think those X-O 2017 covers have caught my eye before.

4 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

oh  I  did.  I think they are doing fine...this is just hyping things up...Can't wait for Eniac 4.  Such a great series

Been very MUCH enjoying this as well. Sad its going to end soon.

And Tankers 2 actually turned me around for the series. Pleasant surprise because #1 had me a bit worried and rolling my eyes a bit…

So far for me though, the comics at least have most definitely been a GOOD IDEA.

1 minute ago, Mirkinator said:

Been very MUCH enjoying this as well. Sad its going to end soon.

And Tankers 2 actually turned me around for the series. Pleasant surprise because #1 had me a bit worried and rolling my eyes a bit…

So far for me though, the comics at least have most definitely been a GOOD IDEA.

when did tankers 2 come out?

On 6/7/2021 at 11:28 AM, Jitstark said:

I agree. It was a stunt to artificially inflate the books so it was always gonna need to change somewhere down the line. Just a shame they've packed it in instead of changing the model.

If something is going to close, the prices don't go up. They go the other way in fact.

43 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

If something is going to close, the prices don't go up. They go the other way in fact.

I wasn't talking about them closing. The guy I replied to said about making books hard to get from the get go, 

When I replied I didn't mean inflation of the price of the book. I meant more the reputation and rarity of the books. Basically making a hot book from day one without it happening organically in the market. I can see how price would play into that but that's not what I was getting at initially.

1 hour ago, Jitstark said:

I wasn't talking about them closing. The guy I replied to said about making books hard to get from the get go, 

When I replied I didn't mean inflation of the price of the book. I meant more the reputation and rarity of the books. Basically making a hot book from day one without it happening organically in the market. I can see how price would play into that but that's not what I was getting at initially.

Ah, yes. I agree. That is exactly what was done.