• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bishop Eastman Signing
5 5

490 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Best News Ever! lol and you didn't peek at the grade online, double ^^ 

I didn’t even have time I swear it just Moved to Grading QC yesterday or the day before and then showed up today. Granted I do live in Sarasota but totally anticipated a few more weeks after that update before it shipped home. Beyond stoked.

4 minutes ago, P0TAT0ES said:

I didn’t even have time I swear it just Moved to Grading QC yesterday or the day before and then showed up today. Granted I do live in Sarasota but totally anticipated a few more weeks after that update before it shipped home. Beyond stoked.

:whatthe: Amazing! :x that is awesome, :whee: 

16 minutes ago, mytastebud said:

My TMNT 3 finally shipped today. It was marked received on 12/30/2020 and went to Grading and quality control on Monday.  I have to say I am happy with the grade too.:banana: I'll post a picture when I get it next week.

:tink:

38 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Still at Grading/Quality Control... 

Still at sfg myself. My hopes is building though, sucks you have to wait out the weekend....

Still maybe by next Friday you still have in hand I hope 😉

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Still at sfg myself. My hopes is building though, sucks you have to wait out the weekend....

Still maybe by next Friday you still have in hand I hope 😉

Once this last book finally ships I'll have nothing left to whine about. Wait, this will be in crappy magazine case so I'm sure it will have plenty of defects. All is not lost. 

2 hours ago, mytastebud said:

My TMNT 3 finally shipped today. It was marked received on 12/30/2020 and went to Grading and quality control on Monday.  I have to say I am happy with the grade too.:banana: I'll post a picture when I get it next week.

You saw the grade though, right?

3 minutes ago, Oskywalker said:

Finally!

Happy with the result. I asked for Green Marker in the Last Ronin 1:10, but no problem.

20210619_120539.jpg

20210619_120635.jpg

20210619_120717.jpg

Nice! !COWABUNGA!

^^

My friend asked for "Turtle Power" and got it too! :whee:

1 minute ago, Oskywalker said:

I was hesitating about ask the Kowabubga quote, but I got it.

is it spelled that way? or a play off of "Kevin"?

Either way pretty cool :) 

My Mirage TMNT submissions are Finally shipped, shipped Friday. For reference they went on SFG 3/23. they were signed during the first batch at CGC, so they didnt have to go through the shipping process to and from Kevin, like alot of the others. Iam praying for the rest of you now, I seriously thought mine were going to be the last ones.

Screenshot (6634).png

Edited by colossus127

2 minutes ago, rexinnih said:

Just got my shipping notification today and had to sneak peek. Submitted for pressing (TMNT 2 was 8.5 and TMNT 3 was 9.0 from previous grading). Very happy with the wait and pressing impact. #2 had a big dent/crease on the back which must have come out nicely. :banana:

image.thumb.png.a21d0b9f7126e0b02f771d1e165923f6.png

Woo hooH!! Sounds like a winner :)

2 hours ago, Bruce Eaton said:

I just went to F/I/S today. Overall I am thrilled with the grades I received.

Glad to hear they are still shipping out the door and there is movement!!