• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bishop Eastman Signing
5 5

490 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Bruce Eaton said:

You've been the most patient of all of us. I hope yours moves soon and you get good news on your grades.

Yes thanks :shy:

Slowly but surely :wishluck:

1 hour ago, Every Day A Story said:

My books finally changed to Grading/Quality Control. 

I'd just about given up.

Woo Hoo! I thought I may be the only one left lol

Yet mine are still sfg though

Cheers to you!

:tink:

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
5 hours ago, Every Day A Story said:

My books finally changed to Grading/Quality Control. 

I'd just about given up.

Woo Hoo! I thought I may be the only one left lol

Yet mine are still sfg though

Cheers to you!

:tink:

Do you mind me asking when it got back from pressing or your new received date?

Or any light you can shed? Mine was received back 5/12 and is still sfg.... :foryou: 

11 minutes ago, mytastebud said:

Well today's is one of the best days I have had in quite a while. It came it finally came! I felt like Sid from Toy Story.:banana:

If anyone knows how to get a Thank You to Kevin Eastman I would appreciate a PM. I rarely seek out autographs even though I have some seriously good signatures from actors. Most of the time I don't bother stars because I could get in trouble with work. In this case I would have loved to meet Mr. Eastman in person and given my absolute best THANK YOU.

9.8 goodness and he either mistakenly gave me a remark or someone likes me upstairs.:cloud9:

IMG_1335.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG

Impressive! Sounds like a great day!  :whee:

Man I have a lowly 9.4, that 9.8 is nice, great turn of events!

9 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

My long hard road out of private signing hell has come to an end. My last book finally delivered.

001.jpg

I assume this time you got the remark you asked for? :x

Congrats!!!!!

On 6/25/2021 at 3:51 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Do you mind me asking when it got back from pressing or your new received date?

Or any light you can shed? Mine was received back 5/12 and is still sfg.... :foryou: 

Mine was 4/13/21, hence the frustration throughout. I think mine was also in the original in-house signing too. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to these delays...

On 6/27/2021 at 12:35 AM, Every Day A Story said:

Mine was 4/13/21, hence the frustration throughout. I think mine was also in the original in-house signing too. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to these delays...

The 1st signing happened in March, the second about April 14th, or my last book was signed on April 14th but it went to pressing until May 12th....

I'm assured that it'll get done this week, even if I'm last it'll be worth it, and I'm sure cgc will be happy to say they're completed eventually in time

29 minutes ago, rexinnih said:

Oh, the anticipation is building. FedEx should have delivered yesterday but the package is delayed at least one extra day with new delivery date "Pending" - Anticipation is making me wait......

300 posts is nothing to sneeze at, anticipation! ^^  

giphy.gif&ehk=mAiMqAtj68AptcYNf33wT2PqYG

image.png

Current update:

Called 3 weeks ago asking for clarification (my book has been in 'Scheduled for Grading' for some time now, but since I don't check daily I could not confirm exactly when it switched over) - they said it was being finalized and should be done soon. No change so I emailed them last week for clarification...and got the same answer 'it was being finalized and should be done soon'. I replied asking what that meant (few more days? a week? several weeks? x amount of months?) but never got a reply. I'm fine with delays, but some sort of actual assurance would be nice rather than continuously feeling like customer service just wants to get you off the line and ignore the issue.

Wheee customer service goes brrrrrrrrrrr

1 hour ago, Sauce Dog said:

Current update:

Called 3 weeks ago asking for clarification (my book has been in 'Scheduled for Grading' for some time now, but since I don't check daily I could not confirm exactly when it switched over) - they said it was being finalized and should be done soon. No change so I emailed them last week for clarification...and got the same answer 'it was being finalized and should be done soon'. I replied asking what that meant (few more days? a week? several weeks? x amount of months?) but never got a reply. I'm fine with delays, but some sort of actual assurance would be nice rather than continuously feeling like customer service just wants to get you off the line and ignore the issue.

Wheee customer service goes brrrrrrrrrrr

Yes, if it's any consolation ....

Mine is still at sfg

CGC said it was graded 3-4 weeks ago, and I've been patiently awaiting QC

Yet no Change in 3-4 weeks, so hopefully there is assurance that eventually it's all taken care of lol:wishluck:

A long time coming!

Edit: according to the ask CGC forum, sfg includes encapsulation, so we'll see

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes, if it's any consolation ....

Mine is still at sfg

CGC said it was graded 3-4 weeks ago, and I've been patiently awaiting QC

Yet no Change in 3-4 weeks, so hopefully there is assurance that eventually it's all taken care of lol:wishluck:

A long time coming!

Edit: according to the ask CGC forum, sfg includes encapsulation, so we'll see

I know it also includes encapsulation but the main issue (and beef with customer service) is I specifically asked for any clarification on what the meaning behind 'it will be done soon' might be (both now, last week, and three weeks ago. If they just said 'a month or more' three weeks ago that would have been fine) :D   

Edited by Sauce Dog

Just now, Sauce Dog said:

I know it also includes encapsulation but the main issue (and beef with customer service) is I specifically asked for any clarification on what the meaning behind 'it will be done soon' might be (both now, last week, and three weeks ago. If they just said 'a month or more' three weeks ago that would have been fine) :D   

yes I seem to get conflicting info from them as well it seems, to the point where calling and checking seems pointless, as it doesn't give me any new info.

Also, it's like just assurance and that they're back logged, yet they said today we received it on May 12th and then the signing.....

I just no longer had the strength to tell the customer service rep, that it was "received" in December, missed 1st signing in March, signed in April, then received back from pressing 5/12

I mean it doesn't help..... and oye

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

yes I seem to get conflicting info from them as well it seems, to the point where calling and checking seems pointless, as it doesn't give me any new info.

Also, it's like just assurance and that they're back logged, yet they said today we received it on May 12th and then the signing.....

I just no longer had the strength to tell the customer service rep, that it was "received" in December, missed 1st signing in March, signed in April, then received back from pressing 5/12

I mean it doesn't help..... and oye

It's their miscommunication like that, that keeps me calling to get it straight and then the new person I'm talking to is like well there is no new info once they understand :(