• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bishop Eastman Signing
5 5

490 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, rexinnih said:

That means mine are next?!?!?! A guy can hope (2 mags SFG since 4/26)

When were yours received?  Mine were received back from pressing 5/15 so I'm hoping for shipped before Friday  

Staying hopeful  :eek:

Eek!

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Though still sfg

Rocking out now that we're back from the board break of the century, nearly 72 hours of board black-out! lol 

Never seen that before hahaa

Same here, SFG still, sigh, is this real life? 

43 minutes ago, P0TAT0ES said:

The struggle is real my wife isn’t making things any better lol she just suggested that they lost the book. SFG still, depressing.

Lol yes that would be trying, but they have it and itll get done....

I have a bit if a loop hole in that what I sent in was also signed by Campbell,  so when I called they confirmed may be small but it was something  (thumbsu

My book finally made its way home. Happy about the 9.8 and Bishop remark but the Eastman remark is a little blah…but the extremely frustrating thing is that after waiting all this time my case came damaged. The left side of the case is not sealed. Also, as you can kind of see in the second pic, it had a bunch of scratches. Now I have to go through the trouble of getting this fixed smh! :frustrated:

15364F06-0ECC-414A-A84E-D0A2EC3F945F.thumb.jpeg.6ba5bbe621922f762e32e20c6777b87c.jpeg5B6CE7DC-B15E-44F2-A634-820939BA433E.thumb.jpeg.3e6d8779c5ce999668c07c2869c8f1e7.jpeg

Edited by eastbayrudy

6 hours ago, eastbayrudy said:

My book finally made its way home. Happy about the 9.8 and Bishop remark but the Eastman remark is a little blah…but the extremely frustrating thing is that after waiting all this time my case came damaged. The left side of the case is not sealed. Also, as you can kind of see in the second pic, it had a bunch of scratches. Now I have to go through the trouble of getting this fixed smh! :frustrated:

15364F06-0ECC-414A-A84E-D0A2EC3F945F.thumb.jpeg.6ba5bbe621922f762e32e20c6777b87c.jpeg5B6CE7DC-B15E-44F2-A634-820939BA433E.thumb.jpeg.3e6d8779c5ce999668c07c2869c8f1e7.jpeg

Dude mine came back looking like mess as well, he used some lame baby blue colored pen and its literally the worst case ive ever seen. Its thin and flimsy, the yellow label at the top isnt centered, its smushed at the top and the 'CGC Signature Series" part is un readable, its wavy and not pressed firm against the case. Iam just NOT happy at all with this, to the point that my last submissions went to CBCS, Iam literally DONE with CGC. 

Edited by colossus127

3 hours ago, Ryan. said:

Their magazine cases are trash. You may send it in for a reholder and get another beater back. With that said, keep in mind that the old style cases are not fully sealed on the sides. 

Ok thanks I didn’t know that. Very disappointing.

1 hour ago, colossus127 said:

Dude mine came back looking like mess as well, he used some lame baby blue colored pen and its literally the worst case ive ever seen. Its thin and flimsy, the yellow label at the top isnt centered, its smushed at the top and the 'CGC Signature Series" part is un readable, its wavy and not pressed firm against the case. Iam just NOT happy at all with this, to the point that my last submissions went to CBCS, Iam literally DONE with CGC. 

Sorry to here…ya this experience has not been a good one. First had to wait 7 months to get my book. Then get a remark thats more of a doodle from Eastman on a bad spot and to top it off a terrible case. I don’t think I will be doing this again any time soon.

Edited by eastbayrudy