• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why are posts getting removed/locked? Is free speech not allowed on here any more?
4 4

276 posts in this topic

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I believe the software also supports these, among others, that were disabled. 

:blowbrainsout:  :worms: :uhno: :ahh: (puke) :cheer:

Yes, but they need to get added to the "like, sad, and thanks " Icons, so I don't have to post every time I want to tell someone their post made me laugh, etc.....

:pullhair:

6 minutes ago, PokemanDude90 said:

I think quite a few people have been had by a god-tier troll. 

I can only tip my hat to you out of respect at this point, @mattyzeepgam  

If this guys a troll he's the most sensitive troll ever I've seen in my life lol. Dudes got 3 threads shut down from reporting people who hurt his feelings.

Just now, johnnyms said:

If this guys a troll he's the most sensitive troll ever I've seen in my life lol. Dudes got 3 threads shut down from reporting people who hurt his feelings.

He's making you think he's sensitive while getting everyone else all in their feelings over his antics. Again... truly remarkable trolling. Once you see it you can't unsee it. 

QONVIyz.gif.bbf74b55cd4d4c1689dde8475a2acc10.gif

1 minute ago, mattyzeepgam said:

If it wasnt his first language, he would have said so. Foreigners are typically humble and not hyper aggressive when they dont know the language.

You sound like a perfect fit for reddit.com. Everyone on there loves to be offended and outraged while trying to sound smart all the time. You should consider going there since you will fit in way better.

Come to Brooklyn

2 minutes ago, mattyzeepgam said:

You sound like a perfect fit for reddit.com. Everyone on there loves to be offended and outraged while trying to sound smart all the time. You should consider going there since you will fit in way better.

Says the guy who went crying to the mods just hours ago. 

48E4BCBF-CA0F-4891-8D39-DF76B09E32E0.jpeg

11 minutes ago, johnnyms said:

Yeah probably because it wasn't his first language. But you were too busy being a **** to realize that. it's not so fun when you're the one being called out for your stupidities, is it?

FYI for those complaining about free speech, posts like this are gonna get yanked.  Calling someone a name or stupid or arguing doesn't fly here.  Well, at least not past Monday.

10 minutes ago, PokemanDude90 said:

He's making you think he's sensitive while getting everyone else all in their feelings over his antics. Again... truly remarkable trolling. Once you see it you can't unsee it. 

QONVIyz.gif.bbf74b55cd4d4c1689dde8475a2acc10.gif

Or it’s just posters from the Comics section running rough shot over in the card section...

1 minute ago, mattyzeepgam said:

Lol you got nothing left. Dont you have some TBI patients that you need to go laugh at? Or does people with dementia going hungry what lights you up?

Oh look out @Mephisto you hurt his feelings again. Here comes some more personal attacks lol

2 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

FYI for those complaining about free speech, posts like this are gonna get yanked.  Calling someone a name or stupid or arguing doesn't fly here.  Well, at least not past Monday.

Wait he's been calling people names for weeks So i thought It was only fair