• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why are posts getting removed/locked? Is free speech not allowed on here any more?
4 4

276 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Not at all.  Last time I witnessed a stabbing was in October of 2007, Halloween in NYC... 

That good. Although I was more implying that it sounded more like, "come to my neighborhood...." :roflmao:

1 minute ago, mattyzeepgam said:

Of course its entertainment for you. You have no clue how to actually entertain yourself.

But I thought you were trolling all of us bud. Trolls live off this kind of entertainment.

4 minutes ago, johnnyms said:

Hahaha yeah these guys seem very close. A little too much appreciation from @PokemanDude90 even that gif was a little creepy lol

I just appreciate greatness when I see it. He even got me in a thread a few days ago saying Bulk was like 60 days or less (when the TAT was 79 per CGC at the time). Dude's a legendary troll.

3 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

FYI for those complaining about free speech, posts like this are gonna get yanked.  Calling someone a name or stupid or arguing doesn't fly here.  Well, at least not past Monday.

Calling someone stupid for acting stupid is acceptable. I dont think you have to be 100% tolerant of everything. Not sure if you ever read the paradox of tolerance, but yeah, not every idea should be tolerated. If some guy makes a thread tomorrow saying "CGC is bad because their cases are bad and if you like CGC, then your bad ", I feel every right to call that person stupid. 

But some people on here are just completely morally bankrupt and should be banned. I dont know if this stuff is the normal or what, but by tomorrow when I have to do work, Im just going to try to kind of forget about this place. Its just hateful and idiotic. 

3 minutes ago, PokemanDude90 said:

I just appreciate greatness when I see it. He even got me in a thread a few days ago saying Bulk was like 60 days or less (when the TAT was 79 per CGC at the time). Dude's a legendary troll.

Dude, did you just skip my response in that thread? People got their stuff back from early december. That was 60 something business days ago. Its not me trolling. Clearly your reading from other universe since here on planet earth, there are people who been getting orders back. You were just wrong in thinking the TAT's are gospel.

Edited by mattyzeepgam

5 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

That good. Although I was more implying that it sounded more like, "come to my neighborhood...." :roflmao:

I went to look at the exact date.  Girl at the time and I went to go see Morrissey at the Hammerstein.  Then we went out after the show and wound up in lower Manhattan.  Deciding to go to Dunkin, we are standing online for coffee and donuts when this guy with spiked hair, spikes and a leather jacket and pants comes running in screaming, "help me help me help me" and ran behind the counter of the D&D trying to hid in the back.  This brick wall of a dude smelling of 'club' and dressed like he was at the Roxbury has blood all over his white shirt and his cheek is a mess.  Guy was slashed in the face but somehow got a hold of the knife.  He ran in there with his friends and ran behind the counter and they started working Mr. Spiked Hair and dressed in leather over. 

Everyone screams.

I said let's get out of here.   

I made sure to grab my order before we left. 

I remember that one vividly.

Edited by Buzzetta

1 minute ago, mattyzeepgam said:

Calling someone stupid for acting stupid is acceptable. I dont think you have to be 100% tolerant of everything. Not sure if you ever read the paradox of tolerance, but yeah, not every idea should be tolerated. If some guy makes a thread tomorrow saying "CGC is bad because their cases are bad and if you like CGC, then your bad ", I feel every right to call that person stupid. 

But some people on here are just completely morally bankrupt and should be banned. I dont know if this stuff is the normal or what, but by tomorrow when I have to do work, Im just going to try to kind of forget about this place. Its just hateful and idiotic. 

It’s just hateful and idiotic.

6 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

Are they popping these days? Over the years it became just Comics General and OA. Then just OA. Now it’s mostly just Water Cooler.

I riled someone up last year in OA when I made mention that the general public doesn't care who half the artists are who everyone chases and spends thousands on just to get an image of the back of a character in one panel just because a certain artist drew it. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

I went to look at the exact date.  Girl at the time and I went to go see Morrissey at the Hammerstein.  Then we went out after the show and wound up in lower Manhattan.  Deciding to go to Dunkin, we are standing online for coffee and donuts when this guy with spiked hair, spikes and a leather jacket and pants comes running in screaming, "help me help me help me" and ran behind the counter of the D&D trying to hid in the back.  This brick wall of a dude smelling of 'club' and dressed like he was at the Roxbury has blood all over his white shirt and his cheek is a mess.  Guy was slashed in the face but somehow got a hold of the knife.  He ran in there with his friends and ran behind the counter and they started working Mr. Spiked Hair and dressed in leather over. 

Everyone screams.

I said let's get out of here.   

I made sure to grab my order before we left. 

I remember that one vividly.

Sounds like it was a good show, but definitely a crazy story to go with it. Definitely understand remembering that one vividly. 

4 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

It’s just hateful and idiotic.

So real talk, how much do you hate yourself knowing that you screwed over tons of people on a daily basis? Or do you just love being a terrible human being? I just want to know since I been with my family to SS offices and the people who work there are all miserable people who hate their lives. It must suck knowing that you wasted a majority of your life doing something that makes you wish your dead on the inside.

Edited by mattyzeepgam

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

I riled someone up last year in OA when I made mention that the general public doesn't care who half the artists are who everyone chases and spends thousands on just to get an image of the back of a character in one panel just because a certain artist drew it. 

I only really buy Marvel related published paintings and haven’t bought much in the last two years. The OA section just doesn’t have much that interests me anymore. 🤷 

So I really wish CGC was the one grading the sports cards instead of SCG. Would really like to get this card graded. Then at choice moments I could offer it for sale to certain people. 20210215_234738.jpg.f152000df85390d6433e6ebf43056080.jpg

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

So I really wish CGC was the one grading the sports cards instead of SCG. Would really like to get this card graded. Then at choice moments I could offer it for sale to certain people. 20210215_234738.jpg.f152000df85390d6433e6ebf43056080.jpg

Could you imagine if there was Baseball cards with bondage...CGC would go nuts over that notation on the label!

3 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

Could you imagine if there was Baseball cards with bondage...CGC would go nuts over that notation on the label!

I'm trying to imagine the label.  

Di  ck    Pole                     Bondage                            9.0

Edited by thehumantorch