• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why are posts getting removed/locked? Is free speech not allowed on here any more?
4 4

276 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

I only really buy Marvel related published paintings and haven’t bought much in the last two years. The OA section just doesn’t have much that interests me anymore. 🤷 

You got two pernts today though... so at least you have that going for you... which is nice. 

2 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

Could you imagine if there was Baseball cards with bondage...CGC would go nuts over that notation on the label!

I didn't even really share his AA "Rookie" card. Image this one being noted on the label. 20210216_001255.jpg.f8ea232628af653d4d101637434c31a5.jpg

4 minutes ago, mattyzeepgam said:

So real talk, how much do you hate yourself knowing that you screwed over tons of people on a daily basis? Or do you just love being a terrible human being? I just want to know since I been with my family to SS offices and the people who work there are all miserable people who hate their lives. It must suck knowing that you wasted a majority of your life doing something that makes you wish your dead on the inside.

Once again reading comprehension problems. I stated I used to work for Social Security. 

Shockingly another post indicating a complete lack of knowledge regarding the inner workings of Social Security. I never worked in a field office where people go to apply. I never had to see any applicants face to face. Our office doesn’t see people face to face and clients are not allowed access to the office.

image.gif.674e8142d34ebe9f6e5406f4b728929b.gif

3 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

Once again reading comprehension problems. I stated I used to work for Social Security. 

Shockingly another post indicating a complete lack of knowledge regarding the inner workings of Social Security. I never worked in a field office where people go to apply. I never had to see any applicants face to face. Our office doesn’t see people face to face and clients are not allowed access to the office.

image.gif.674e8142d34ebe9f6e5406f4b728929b.gif

Or maybe your just lying? The fact that you loosely call people disabilities is evidence that your completely full of ****. You should look into a career working at those student loan scams since it would be like the same thing for you.

9 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

I'm trying to imagine the label.  

Di  ck    Pole                     Bondage                            9.0

Or the AA Rookie Card I just posted. Although there is a smudge on the back from print ink still being a little wet. So I image it would get slapped with a Green Qualified Label. 

D. Pole Beavers featuring Bondage Qualified due to factory smear.  

It deserves a 10! 

:roflmao:

4 minutes ago, mattyzeepgam said:

Or maybe your just lying? The fact that you loosely call people disabilities is evidence that your completely full of ****. You should look into a career working at those student loan scams since it would be like the same thing for you.

You’re 

Just now, Patriot6 said:

:ohnoez:

What's going on over here, some pokemon battle? Did someone get mad that their blue turtle card got eaten by another's red fire dragon card? Were there fisticuffs?

Cole's notes someone please. 

Bunch of comic posters are havin' a giggle on the TCG forum, acting like high school seniors around freshmen.

Meanwhile, @mattyzeepgam continues to bait and troll others in hilarious fashion.