• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why are posts getting removed/locked? Is free speech not allowed on here any more?
4 4

276 posts in this topic

If you had to make a fictitious story about Jack Glasscock what would you say? He lost it in a threshing accident in a corn field? Something better? I'm glad bakelite wasn't around yet cause Jack Bakelitecock just wouldn't sell baseball cards.

3 minutes ago, PokemanDude90 said:

Bunch of comic posters are havin' a giggle on the TCG forum, acting like high school seniors around freshmen.

Meanwhile, @mattyzeepgam continues to bait and troll others in hilarious fashion. 

And yet you continue to not read anything that Im telling you. Your in your own private idaho it seems like.

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

20201231_125517.jpg.82edeb00e2881b49f029fe0ae11a436d.jpg

Or how about, who gives a **** lol? Its an internet message board. Im not writing the next great american novel. As long as you can understand what im saying, its irrelevant how im saying it. If you cant understand something, try communicating.

7 minutes ago, mattyzeepgam said:

Or how about, who gives a **** lol? Its an internet message board. Im not writing the next great american novel. As long as you can understand what im saying, its irrelevant how im saying it. If you cant understand something, try communicating.

Oh I get it. I have heard so many different languages, accents, gibberish, etc it is hard for me not to understand someone or at least interpret their intended meaning that they were trying to convey.  

What others keep pointing out is that it is a lot easier to understand others when you make what you are trying to communicate as clear as possible.  

This is why you should give a (insert poop emoji here) is to be better  understood. 

P.S. I do not think you have to worry about any of us thinking you bnb will be writing the next great American Novel. 

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
" Deep Thoughts " by Jack Handy

2 minutes ago, mattyzeepgam said:

As long as you can understand what im saying, its irrelevant how im saying it. If you cant understand something, try communicating.

I can’t understand what you’ve been saying in your past posts because they don’t make sense, so I’m trying to communicate. Therefore, how you’re saying something has to be relevant in order for us to understand you. Did I do this right...?