• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why are posts getting removed/locked? Is free speech not allowed on here any more?
4 4

276 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I get to make a ruling on this believe it or not.

So long as the Card subforum is attached to the comic book boards and are not a separate entity like the coin boards.

The card subforum closures will qualify for pernts. 

(IF such a thing still existed.)

1812085767_tenor-2(2).gif.00d4e0491b06752a878ad807cdfee65c.gif

2 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

I actually mentioned CapFreak earlier today in one of the threads that was removed...

I saw. That is when I looked for the drawing (it is too crude to call a meme)

1 minute ago, mattyzeepgam said:

Lol its related to the cost of living. People can buy homes in most of Florida while nobody can in Southern California. Im really surprised PSA never thought of moving to like Nevada or Arizona to where operating is much cheaper.

*it was a joke. Not literal. ( I live in the land of Florida Man) 

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

What's happening is that too many people do not understand what 'free speech" is. 

You don't have it here.  This is a privately owned entity.  You play in CGC's sandbox.  Free speech protects you from being imprisoned by the government.  

So let's put it into perspective.   You are interviewed by a camera crew at the park and you casually mention how you hate (insert ethnic group here) and how they are ruining your park experience.  The police will not arrest you because as Father Lorfanfant said, "Dear boys, America is a wonderful place.  Everyone gets to show how stoooooopid they are."

However, when this airs, it does not stop you from being fired because your boss does not want you representing his business with those views.  It also doesn't stop your neighbors and society from shunning you. 

I dont think it even goes this deep man. All people have to do is respect boundaries. Joking around is one thing, but when people are getting hyper agressive and saying off the wall ****, its like kind of common sense to know what you can say and not say.

Me saying the water energy guy was nuts for accusing CGC for revenge grading him with no evidence, ya I think thats justified. Thats a fair thing to say to someone acting irrate. Saying I got a brain injury over a difference in opinion is not ok. There is no justification for saying something that harsh.

1 minute ago, mattyzeepgam said:

I dont think it even goes this deep man. All people have to do is respect boundaries. Joking around is one thing, but when people are getting hyper agressive and saying off the wall ****, its like kind of common sense to know what you can say and not say.

Me saying the water energy guy was nuts for accusing CGC for revenge grading him with no evidence, ya I think thats justified. Thats a fair thing to say to someone acting irrate. Saying I got a brain injury over a difference in opinion is not ok. There is no justification for saying something that harsh.

Can I get a ruling for wishing people death on Christmas who wrong me in egregious ways, like cutting me off in traffic or playing on their phone at a red light and being so involved in their phone they miss the green leaving everyone stuck behind?  

Oh and anyone that has ever intentionally wronged Greggy... if someone has ever intentionally wronged Greggy I hope they get mauled by a bear the next time they go walking through the woods and their corpse is scavenged by other wildlife.  

Edited by Buzzetta

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Oh and anyone that has ever intentionally wronged Greggy... if someone has ever intentionally wronged Greggy I hope they get mauled by a bear the next time they go walking through the woods and their corpse is scavenged by other wildlife.  

Greggy needs his Confused emoji back Stat!