• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video Game Chit Chat Is Welcome!! PlayStation 5/XBox Series X scalping...did you/will you pay inflated prices?
6 6

Scalped PlayStation 5/XBox Series X console  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Have you/will you purchase(d) a PS5 at retailer or scalper price?

• Retailer
    • Scalper
    • I’d rather buy comic books
    • I have better things to do with my hard earned stimulus check

740 posts in this topic

Had my first and so far only crash on CyberPunk. A call was trying to load while a new objective was, so understandable bug

However, some unforgiving bugs

Replacing current equipped weapons with ones you pick up

Having a camera deactivation daemon active (through breakthrough) and having cameras turn on again randomly 

Having cameras turned off (via localnet) and having them turn on again randomly 

People moonwalking

Cell phones, pens, chopsticks, flying through the air

I'm 2 saves in (one streetkid, one corpo) 30 hours on each, maybe a quarter to a third through the story

On 3/23/2022 at 8:47 AM, szav said:

Yep, exciting news for sure. Still a few years away 2024 at the earliest. Rumor is Ciri will be the protagonist. Can’t wait.  The Witcher 3 is in my top 5 of all time easily.

A couple years for sure...gives me time to catch up on my The Witcher books. lol

So 80 hours in and practically all side stuff done (At the floats for main story) I see what the complaints are now. 

An update was released two days ago, not sure what it was supposed to fix lol

Overall, Im unimpressed, the game is fluid, its different but the structure is awkward. You really have to have an idea of what your build is going to be, right off the bat, which means definitely two playthroughs. Guess thats why there is multiple endings.

The leveling system isn't meant for balance, so if you go that route, as I've found out, you'll never max out

I've gone with nethacking, and turns out its ridiculously overpowered, since I also went crafting. Ive crafted every iconic weapon to gold, all quickhacks I've found thusfar into gold and the only real fights I have are with bosses, who while aren't immune to my hacks, they are buffed against them.

Thing is, I've maxed the Tech and Intelligence tree, but Ive only maxed out one branch of each, instead of both branches.

With 4 other trees and 8 other branches, I didn't even get to put anything into the Cool tree, and Ive been Solid Snaking this entire game,(My favorite Elder Scrolls race is Khajit, go figure)

So I think I have an idea for my next playthrough

Try out Reflex and Cool trees, with mantis and assault 

On 3/16/2022 at 9:20 AM, The Meta said:

I'm enjoying CyberPunk and a lot of people found it unplayable 

On 3/16/2022 at 9:21 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I heard that there was a s***-ton of bugs at launch. Did they fix 'em all?

On 3/23/2022 at 10:13 AM, The Meta said:

Had my first and so far only crash on CyberPunk. A call was trying to load while a new objective was, so understandable bug

However, some unforgiving bugs

Replacing current equipped weapons with ones you pick up

Having a camera deactivation daemon active (through breakthrough) and having cameras turn on again randomly 

Having cameras turned off (via localnet) and having them turn on again randomly 

People moonwalking

Cell phones, pens, chopsticks, flying through the air

I'm 2 saves in (one streetkid, one corpo) 30 hours on each, maybe a quarter to a third through the story

On 4/3/2022 at 12:19 PM, The Meta said:

So 80 hours in and practically all side stuff done (At the floats for main story) I see what the complaints are now. 

An update was released two days ago, not sure what it was supposed to fix lol

Overall, Im unimpressed, the game is fluid, its different but the structure is awkward. You really have to have an idea of what your build is going to be, right off the bat, which means definitely two playthroughs. Guess thats why there is multiple endings.

The leveling system isn't meant for balance, so if you go that route, as I've found out, you'll never max out

I've gone with nethacking, and turns out its ridiculously overpowered, since I also went crafting. Ive crafted every iconic weapon to gold, all quickhacks I've found thusfar into gold and the only real fights I have are with bosses, who while aren't immune to my hacks, they are buffed against them.

Thing is, I've maxed the Tech and Intelligence tree, but Ive only maxed out one branch of each, instead of both branches.

With 4 other trees and 8 other branches, I didn't even get to put anything into the Cool tree, and Ive been Solid Snaking this entire game,(My favorite Elder Scrolls race is Khajit, go figure)

So I think I have an idea for my next playthrough

Try out Reflex and Cool trees, with mantis and assault 

Finished the game with tech, reflex and body.  Loved it.  Used mantis with slowdown for a long time as well as smart weapons.

Also had the ending with Panam who was the absolute best.  Loved her quests.   Probably won't play through the others to see what they were because I'm pretty satisfied.  

avatars-VhAMzzfyPgobL1zd-2BAwNA-t500x500

The only thing I would have liked is to see what who the heck was behind Jefferson Peralez , the mayor and his wife with people living at their house without them knowing... So creepy haha.

Will buy the DLC if it comes out.  

On 4/8/2022 at 12:16 PM, Wolverinex said:

Finished the game with tech, reflex and body.  Loved it.  Used mantis with slowdown for a long time as well as smart weapons.

Also had the ending with Panam who was the absolute best.  Loved her quests.   Probably won't play through the others to see what they were because I'm pretty satisfied.  

avatars-VhAMzzfyPgobL1zd-2BAwNA-t500x500

The only thing I would have liked is to see what who the heck was behind Jefferson Peralez , the mayor and his wife with people living at their house without them knowing... So creepy haha.

Will buy the DLC if it comes out.  

I honestly believe it was an AI

Im not sure which ending Im going with on this run, Ive done female and had Judy as my girlfriend. I think Ill let Johnny win the game, I haven't bothered finishing Panams quests

Definitely going blades and full Solid Snake next run, will do StreetKid and maybe corpo ending

On 4/8/2022 at 3:19 PM, The Meta said:

Im not sure which ending Im going with on this run, Ive done female and had Judy as my girlfriend. I think Ill let Johnny win the game, I haven't bothered finishing Panams quests

Definitely going blades and full Solid Snake next run, will do StreetKid and maybe corpo ending

Oh man, I love Panam's quests.  I did all of Judy's too but she was pretty annoying.  

Enjoy the next run through.  You are a fast player, I took 2 years to complete my runthrough lol 

Make sure to get the kerenzikov to slow down time, so you are like the predator with the mantis blades. 

On 4/8/2022 at 12:23 PM, Wolverinex said:

Oh man, I love Panam's quests.  I did all of Judy's too but she was pretty annoying.  

Enjoy the next run through.  You are a fast player, I took 2 years to complete my runthrough lol 

Make sure to get the kerenzikov to slow down time, so you are like the predator with the mantis blades. 

I was wondering which gaget did that, thought it might have been the sendovsky or whatever it is

On 4/8/2022 at 3:19 PM, The Meta said:

I enjoyed it so much, I ended up buying the collector's edition to get this statue.

411b2596-7334-45bb-bf32-5b404058f96a.91c

On 4/8/2022 at 12:32 PM, Wolverinex said:

btw, you are playing the downloadable ps5 version right ?   with the woman V icon not the original ps4 with the male V icon

Thats correct

Version 1.52 I think

On 4/9/2022 at 6:31 PM, Wolverinex said:

Lol,  i never really used him other than listen to him talk to Delamin

Huh Ive never used Delamin while he was equipped

Was this before or after you finished the Delamin quest?