• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video Game Chit Chat Is Welcome!! PlayStation 5/XBox Series X scalping...did you/will you pay inflated prices?
6 6

Scalped PlayStation 5/XBox Series X console  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Have you/will you purchase(d) a PS5 at retailer or scalper price?

• Retailer
    • Scalper
    • I’d rather buy comic books
    • I have better things to do with my hard earned stimulus check

740 posts in this topic

@Wolverinex I did my beserker/stealth build

20 Body

20 Reflex

20 Cool

Its OP. Like game crashingly. Controls are difficult, and using Sanvestin sucks, because sometimes the game will glitch, saying I have it active, but its not active. Have to reload a save to fix it. I notice a LOT more bugs now. Of course, when you fix something, you break 10 other things.

Now I am blaming you for me picking this up on the last MCS auction. Paid WAY too much for it lol

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=51514704

On 4/18/2022 at 11:53 AM, The Meta said:

BTW you catch the JC and Little Smoke GTA San Andreas call back?

I actually didn't have that many glitches in my playthrough.   Only crashed once on my ps5.

That comic looks really cool.  I'll check it out. 

What was the reference??

On 4/18/2022 at 10:20 AM, Wolverinex said:

I actually didn't have that many glitches in my playthrough.   Only crashed once on my ps5.

That comic looks really cool.  I'll check it out. 

What was the reference??

Found CJ and Big Smoke at a railroad tunnel with a crashed bike, when you read the shard CJ has, its word for word when you fail the one mission where you have to catch a train on a dirt bike 

Anyone else think it was lazy that Rebecca just happened to be cruising the hallway next to Chris being strangled by the monster plant in Resident Evil 1?

On 4/18/2022 at 8:46 PM, The Meta said:

Found CJ and Big Smoke at a railroad tunnel with a crashed bike, when you read the shard CJ has, its word for word when you fail the one mission where you have to catch a train on a dirt bike 

One of the hardest and most frustrating missions in GTA San Andreas. At least there was no model aeroplane involved.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 4/18/2022 at 5:27 PM, Ken Aldred said:

One of the hardest and most frustrating missions in GTA San Andreas. At least there was no model aeroplane involved.

The airplanes were the bane of Vice City

Biggest thrill has been playing with my Nintendo Switch OLED.  It definitely kills time on the train ride in.

I went all in with an additional dock for the tv in the other room depending on where I feel like playing it, additional set of joy cons, and a pro controller.

Games Purchased: 

Metroid Dread - down to the last two bosses 

Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga - which is my current fix. 

Mario Kart - Been great fun in groups 

Zelda - Breath of the Wild - Have not played this yet. 

On 4/19/2022 at 12:30 AM, The Meta said:

The airplanes were the bane of Vice City

Never played that game. Most GTA plane missions had very clunky handling, with the worst being the radio-controlled model aircraft mission in San Andreas.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 4/18/2022 at 5:34 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Never played that game. Most GTA plane missions had very clunky handling, with the worst being the radio-controlled model aircraft mission in San Andreas.

Ah right, forgot about David Cross

On 4/18/2022 at 5:50 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Just started Fallout 4 PS4 on PS5.  Typical Bethesda RPG game structure, familiar to me as a Skyrim / Oblivion player.  Scavenging resources everywhere, and I know I’m going to end up with another insanely large inventory. 

Great graphics, always one for exploration, finding it much darker in tone than Elder Scrolls. Likely be on it for months.

I feel sorry for your furniture if you have all the DLC packs lol

Crafting and building really sucks you in on this game. I spent about 2 years playing this

On 4/18/2022 at 5:55 PM, szav said:

I probably should have but never gave it a chance, knowing I'd probably get sucked into it....on that note, still having lots of fun playing Elden Ring after ~150 hours.

I am gearing myself up for paying half price for this

On 4/19/2022 at 12:52 AM, The Meta said:

I feel sorry for your furniture if you have all the DLC packs lol

Crafting and building really sucks you in on this game. I spent about 2 years playing this

I do have the GOTY version, but didn’t realise you needed to use a code to insert the DLC.  Never know, might play it again sometime. The code’s good until September 2067.

On 4/18/2022 at 5:56 PM, Ken Aldred said:

I do have the GOTY version, but didn’t realise you needed to use a code to insert the DLC.  Never know, might play it again sometime. The code’s good until September 2067.

Saw this when I read this

sv2xg-.gif

On 4/19/2022 at 12:56 AM, The Meta said:

I am gearing myself up for paying half price for this

More FromSoftware masochism at a bargain price. Hard to beat as a gaming experience. 

On 4/18/2022 at 5:57 PM, The Meta said:

Still waiting for the PS5 Diablo 2 to be free on PS Plus though

I wouldn’t bother, honestly.  It’s still broken…people still person_without_enough_empathying about it on Blizzard’s forums.  I think the devs gave up on it…probably have other things occupying their time. *cough* legal problems *cough* (shrug)

I chalked it up to a $40 lesson learned.  I won’t be getting D4 when it comes out.  They lost a lot of dedicated fans. :facepalm: