• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video Game Chit Chat Is Welcome!! PlayStation 5/XBox Series X scalping...did you/will you pay inflated prices?
6 6

Scalped PlayStation 5/XBox Series X console  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Have you/will you purchase(d) a PS5 at retailer or scalper price?

• Retailer
    • Scalper
    • I’d rather buy comic books
    • I have better things to do with my hard earned stimulus check

740 posts in this topic

On 5/23/2022 at 7:32 AM, Rodey said:

Elden Ring is like the Dark Souls games. You are dropped off in a world, and you have to figure out what to do where to go and whatnot. The world is massive so prepare to die a lot. There is a general story to follow but it's mostly open world.

Good I like this type of game. I prefer a good storyline to work with. Its why I liked the Witcher 3 so much.

On 6/8/2022 at 5:27 AM, szav said:

Started up ‘It Takes Two’ and have been having a blast playing it with my wife.  Absolutely brilliant 3D platforming set ups for the coordinated game play.  Highly recommend it for anyone looking for a fun co-op to play with someone else.

Their first game is really fun, too, though it's a prison game, so kinda different, as there's parts that involve shooting and driving. Definitely an interesting experience though. 

Haven't got to play It Takes Two, though. I literally lost my online circle of friends to play with. I'm not Mormon and I corrected the pronunciation of 'integer' from someone who didn't even finish high school, and he declared me Satan. Needless to say I don't play with them anymore. 

On 6/8/2022 at 1:33 PM, Cat said:

The disc is in upside down. 

If only it was a PS 5 instead.

On 6/7/2022 at 11:00 PM, The Meta said:

image (11325).jpg

The needle is as big as his head! :whatthe:

On 6/9/2022 at 3:37 AM, The Meta said:

Picked up Diablo 2 for 40% off today

Took me 10 mins to figure out I needed a blizzard account before I could start playing it 

They really should provide a campaign without needing to do that, as for Diablo 3.

On 6/9/2022 at 6:54 AM, Ken Aldred said:

As a comics fan you should be happy with the Guardians game. It’s good.

I picked it up during a Black Friday sale for like $20 last year, still haven't gotten around to playing it. Same with the other games I picked up at the time, Cyberpunk, Avengers, Star Wars Fallen Order, Star Wars Squadrons, and a couple of others, all for about $10-$15 each. I figured they should be worth at least that much. But at the rate I play games, I'll be an old man before I get these done. I also picked up RDR2 during that sale, and got a few hours into it, but lost track at a certain point. I love the idea of video games, I love reading about video games, I love watching videos about video games. But I seem to have a hard time making myself sit down and play them. 

On 6/9/2022 at 3:55 PM, F For Fake said:

I picked it up during a Black Friday sale for like $20 last year, still haven't gotten around to playing it. Same with the other games I picked up at the time, Cyberpunk, Avengers, Star Wars Fallen Order, Star Wars Squadrons, and a couple of others, all for about $10-$15 each. I figured they should be worth at least that much. But at the rate I play games, I'll be an old man before I get these done. I also picked up RDR2 during that sale, and got a few hours into it, but lost track at a certain point. I love the idea of video games, I love reading about video games, I love watching videos about video games. But I seem to have a hard time making myself sit down and play them. 

It’s the only PS5 game I have, all the others I have so far are PS4 games I bought cheap.  Another backlog, if different to yours. Fallout 4 might take me a while.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 6/9/2022 at 1:22 PM, Ken Aldred said:

It’s the only PS5 game I have, all the others I have so far are PS4 games I bought cheap.  Another backlog, if different to yours. Fallout 4 might take me a while.

Ooh, hopefully it will. Fallout 4 took me a few years, on and off, at my admittedly extreeeeeemely leisurely pace. I've done all of the DLC, found all of the items and locations, and yet I'm still more likely to fire it back up than I am to play something new. Go figure!

TMNT SHREDDER'S Revenge is ridiculously fun. Retro side-scroller arcade game at its best. 

Still playing Fallout 4. 

Was on Hard difficulty, went up to Very Hard, which just turns everything into tedious-if-doable bullet sponges, and went back down again.

Edited by Ken Aldred

Looks interesting. Having Peter Weller involved is obviously a nice pull, just hopefully the interface isn't as spartan as the trailer makes it out to be: