• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Studios Hawkeye spinoff Echo coming to Disney+
2 2

130 posts in this topic

Episode 1: It can feel a little disjointed. It's just that first episode to catch the audience up on Hawkeye (2021) while connecting to Netflix's Daredevil (2015). So it can feel like it hobbles the story.

Episode 2: It's now flowing smoother to continue the story without excessive flashbacks. And she's coming into her powers more.

I like it so far.

Plan to watch it this weekend, and I’m looking forward to it. First time I’ve made it a point to catch a Marvel property in a while. Didn’t think I’d be saying that a couple years ago. 

On 1/10/2024 at 9:39 PM, Bosco685 said:

Episode 1: It can feel a little disjointed. It's just that first episode to catch the audience up on Hawkeye (2021) while connecting to Netflix's Daredevil (2015). So it can feel like it hobbles the story.

Episode 2: It's now flowing smoother to continue the story without excessive flashbacks. And she's coming into her powers more.

I like it so far.

I must have missed this - what Powers?

On 1/10/2024 at 2:28 PM, Beige said:

Gonna hold off saying more as it is part of the episode reveal I didn't realize was coming

On 1/10/2024 at 11:28 AM, Beige said:

Some sort of ancient spiral patterns on her glowing hands. 

I got bored and stopped watching. 

On 1/11/2024 at 1:00 AM, Bosco685 said:

That was...lame.

:eek:

Don’t have Disney, but I’ve seen a few mocking YouTube videos about a particular fight scene.

On 1/11/2024 at 1:21 AM, Ken Aldred said:

Don’t have Disney, but I’ve seen a few mocking YouTube videos about a particular fight scene.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"I TICKLED YOUR EYE. GITCHEE GOO!"

:p