• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,635 posts in this topic

Update: 

Delivered: 5/24/21
Received: 6/21/21
Scheduled for Grading: 6/23/21 
Grading / Quality Control: 7/2/21 
Items: 13
Service: TCG - STANDARD

3 hours ago, Unlikely7 said:

Standard (15 Cards w/Subgrades)

Delivered 4/5

Received 6/17

Finalized/Imaged/Shipped 7/2 

It took them 2 months to open the package, but they do seem to be expediting the standard orders that were delayed 

This is good info since a bunch of us appear to be in the same boat. Thanks!

2 hours ago, PokemanDude90 said:

What is the latest received date for completed Bulk right now? I have Bulk received 02/04 that is still scheduled for grading and just wanted to see how close I was getting. 

I believe it’s 1/27 . My 1/28 bulk is still scheduled for grading thou. 

5 hours ago, PokemanDude90 said:

What is the latest received date for completed Bulk right now? I have Bulk received 02/04 that is still scheduled for grading and just wanted to see how close I was getting. 

Just read through the last couple pages of this thread.... you'll find your answer 

I have a Bulk and Economy received early Feb, and both scheduled for grading the same day about three weeks ago. Curious to see the difference in time remaining on both of these at different tiers. Econ has got to be close..

15 hours ago, PokemanDude90 said:

I had 2 different 1/27 bulk orders ship back this past week, 1 got back to me yesterday, the other scheduled for delivery Monday. My 1/28 bulk order is still in scheduled for grading.

I just realized that with the estimated turnaround times for Bulk and Economy being lowered...my Economy submission that was received on 2/9 and is still at "scheduled for grading" has been there about 100 business days. Why would they lower the Economy estimate then down to 75 business days? That's not even close. Yes, I know full well it is an estimate and not a guarantee. But, why lower it is my question?

1 hour ago, mattisgoku said:

I just realized that with the estimated turnaround times for Bulk and Economy being lowered...my Economy submission that was received on 2/9 and is still at "scheduled for grading" has been there about 100 business days. Why would they lower the Economy estimate then down to 75 business days? That's not even close. Yes, I know full well it is an estimate and not a guarantee. But, why lower it is my question?

They have probably been getting less submissions at the Economy Tier than before, they are using their best judgement for how long it will take a new order that is submitted today.

3 hours ago, sellerservicescorp said:

I had 2 different 1/27 bulk orders ship back this past week, 1 got back to me yesterday, the other scheduled for delivery Monday. My 1/28 bulk order is still in scheduled for grading.

How big was each submission, because ive heard lower amount of cards in submissions get out days faster than high amount of cards in a submissions but i dont know if thats true. 

I have 2 subs in right now

2/8 bulk: scheduled for grading 

2/8 bulk with sub grades: scheduled for grading

with the time dropping too by like 30 days, im hoping to see my cards back soon due to me sending them in when the tat time was 45 days

1 hour ago, sellerservicescorp said:

They have probably been getting less submissions at the Economy Tier than before, they are using their best judgement for how long it will take a new order that is submitted today.

But I thought the turnaround time was based on whatever the state of their grading is in overall on each given day? For example when I submitted my Economy submission and it was received the turnaround time was less than 80 days if I am not mistaken. So if that's the case mine would be complete already. However, from what I understood the turnaround time estimates are current to where if it said today "75 days estimated turnaround" for Economy, if you have a submission currently there then it should be around 75 business days in total that your submission is with them.

Again, I'm at the point that overall it is what it is when it comes to the turnaround times. I'm just confused why they didn't just leave the estimate where it was, and go with a "safe rather than sorry" approach.

On 7/3/2021 at 8:07 PM, mattisgoku said:

But I thought the turnaround time was based on whatever the state of their grading is in overall on each given day? For example when I submitted my Economy submission and it was received the turnaround time was less than 80 days if I am not mistaken. So if that's the case mine would be complete already. However, from what I understood the turnaround time estimates are current to where if it said today "75 days estimated turnaround" for Economy, if you have a submission currently there then it should be around 75 business days in total that your submission is with them.

Again, I'm at the point that overall it is what it is when it comes to the turnaround times. I'm just confused why they didn't just leave the estimate where it was, and go with a "safe rather than sorry" approach.

I'm pretty sure that's not accurate since the TAT was 79 days when they received my bulk cards back in February.

On 7/3/2021 at 5:54 PM, Fischer P said:

How big was each submission, because ive heard lower amount of cards in submissions get out days faster than high amount of cards in a submissions but i dont know if thats true. 

I have 2 subs in right now

2/8 bulk: scheduled for grading 

2/8 bulk with sub grades: scheduled for grading

with the time dropping too by like 30 days, im hoping to see my cards back soon due to me sending them in when the tat time was 45 days

The 1/27 21 card with subgrade shipped back a day earlier than the 108 card 1/27 with no subgrades, the 1/28 is 86 with no subgrades so I would think that should be headed back my way soon.

On 7/3/2021 at 7:07 PM, mattisgoku said:

On the pricing page for submission tier levels it states

"Turnaround times reflect the estimated number of working days to complete a submission delivered to our facility today."

Update: Complete 

Delivered: 5/24/21
Received: 6/21/21
Scheduled for Grading: 6/23/21 
Grading / Quality Control: 7/2/21 
Finalized / Imaged / Shipped: 7/6/21
Items: 13
Service: TCG - STANDARD