• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,642 posts in this topic

On 8/19/2021 at 8:42 PM, gold1035 said:

Bulk received and scheduled for grading same day today. Sent bulk around 3 months ago so pretty surprised already scheduled. Assuming it’ll be in this phase for 5 or so months though

Scheduled is the new received sir

Update: Bulk has been shipped back! Can't wait to get it!

Bulk 198 cards:
Received - 2/12
Scheduled for Grading - 6/19
Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging - 7/9
Grading/Quality Control - 8/18
Finalized/Imaged/Shipped - 8/20

Economy 7 cards
Received - 2/12
Scheduled for Grading - 6/19
Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging - 7/9
Grading/Quality Control - N/A
Finalized/Imaged/Shipped - N/A

On 8/20/2021 at 9:48 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

As of today:

Screenshot_20210820-094651_Chrome.jpg

They are actually starting to get into some that were in early June.  I had an Express order I didn't label as express that was delivered in early June and was just opened yesterday.

On 8/20/2021 at 4:18 PM, Druzel said:

They are actually starting to get into some that were in early June.  I had an Express order I didn't label as express that was delivered in early June and was just opened yesterday.

I've noticed that as well. I'm just posting what info CGC gives us here since a lot of people don't check the service page like I do. They have changed the package opening date 3 times in the past 2 weeks. Before that it was once every 3-4 weeks...

On 8/20/2021 at 7:51 PM, DrixlRey said:

My submissions are not loading, am I the only one with that issue? Could it be because mine just charged me?

I dont think so, because I have it too and my submission is supposed to be in scheduled for grading. It's probably just a bug that will get fixed soon.

image.thumb.png.da5083734ab605a8bd750b8536960e60.png

I just got charged for the 2 orders that still says Grading/Encapsulation. i was hoping the submissions would reflect Quality Control but it still hasnt. My credit card has already been charged too. I hope its due to a delay of the system not reflecting Quality control. I wonder on monday if it will go straight to SHIPPED

I wonder if the received date is the actual day that they received at the facility, or the actual date they enter in the system. Cause mine arrive at the facility on 04/01 and signed for, but they didn't open the package and log into the system as received until 6/16.

Edited by Hadoken86

On 8/21/2021 at 6:58 PM, Hadoken86 said:

I wonder if the received date is the actual day that they received at the facility, or the actual date they enter in the system. Cause mine arrive at the facility on 04/01 and signed for, but they didn't open the package and log into the system as received until 6/16.

When they open the package

Hey everyone, I’m curious about my submission. About 6 weeks ago it was updated to the “Status: Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging” step. However, as I mentioned it has been 6 weeks with no update. Any idea when I should expect these to ship? Thank you in advance.