• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BULK PURCHASE OF THE SAME COMIC
5 5

523 posts in this topic

Just now, Galen130 said:

Trying to diffuse..(thumbsu

Yes. 

I usually use a lot of GIFs and Memes to try to break up long walls of text and spice it up with humor or convey emotion especially when I have no more reactions.  

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Yes. 

I usually use a lot of GIFs and Memes to try to break up long walls of text and spice it up with humor or convey emotion especially when I have no more reactions.  

Me too.  Way too much conflict.  :ohnoez:

Just now, Adam Lui said:

I think you were highly offended as someone who keeps tagging me

Take a breath, amigo.  There are bigger problems in the world.  Move on, and be grateful. (thumbsu

8 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

Damn, that looks delicious.

Eh... the bagel was a little lacking. Admittedly the sandwich was $5 so that was the selling point as it was closer and cheaper.  The better bagel store would have been more crowded, I could be waiting there for twenty minutes and it would have also cost $8-9 for that.   So... concessions... 

Just now, Adam Lui said:

As requested before from others I offended, ask yourself why you replied when others do not. If you don't feel I "targeted" you as I never mentioned/tagged you, why did you take it personal?

The only person here who is offended is yourself. How are you this confused...?

Just now, Adam Lui said:

As requested before from others I offended, ask yourself why you replied when others do not. If you don't feel I "targeted" you as I never mentioned/tagged you, why did you take it personal?

You are the one that claims that they are being bullied which implies that you are sensitive to what others are saying and how they disagree with you.  This implies that it is you that are taking it personally.  I guarantee you that half of us are just killing time over here before we start our day and within a few hours you have become forgotten unless you continue to drag it on. 

1 minute ago, Adam Lui said:

I'm Chinese my dad dotted the wrong spot upon immigration so the common Liu became Spanish-sounding Lui

image.png.306f835cd25efbc4a20e556354d8b397.png

Please walk away.  You won't win here.  And I was being friendly...(shrug)

1 minute ago, Galen130 said:

Please walk away.  You won't win here.  And I was being friendly...(shrug)

This was my thoughts way earlier and why I said I would take a breath and just watch this unfold. Also what made me start playing music and go back to mostly GIFS.  (shrug)

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

This was my thoughts way earlier and why I said I would take a breath and just watch this unfold. Also what made me start playing music and go back to mostly GIFS.  (shrug)

I had to try...even though late in the game.