• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BULK PURCHASE OF THE SAME COMIC
5 5

523 posts in this topic

Just now, Adam Lui said:
5 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

I did type it but can't find it.  I must have deleted it and posted something else.  I apologize for saying 'Anyone who believes a box of unread and uncirculated comics will yield all or mostly 9.8 copies doesn't know what they're talking about' and replace doesn't know what they're talking about with 'incorrect'

If you truly apologized then you have raised my respect for you, however hte fact that you say you chose to delete it indicates you're either lying or something made you retract such an apology so it lowers it like a wash lol

It's an apology.  Perhaps you could graciously take it rather than the above.

9 minutes ago, Adam Lui said:

In your OP, you used the rationale that "People will buy X-Men 1 and Turok 1 because they were popular issues of the time." You then express interest in his comic as if you can provide guidance. As someone who has already stated he's been collecting 30 years, don't you think he would know what was popular? By your own rationale (let alone his OP which only requested assistance in mass-grading) he wouldn't need valuation advice. Your Pokemon example does not show they don't know what's popular or not, either. Just what's valuable. (Again, as a reminder, your rationale was popularity drives demand, therefore that's what collectors should look to)

I am not ignoring "quite a bit," in fact I ignored nothing as my reply was to the only point you made on the topic, which was shifting. I simply pointed out that shifting is ignored by CGC. Any other mitigating factors such as yellowing without the interference of handling would likely go on a COLOR note and retain an unhandled grade, too

You are not doing too well here. 

Just now, Readcomix said:

What book are we talking about?

What did @Buzzetta go with for breakfast?

There’s a chance they could all have slight foxing. (The books; the food not so much...I hope!)

Heading out now. 

Just now, Readcomix said:

What book are we talking about?

What did @Buzzetta go with for breakfast?

There’s a chance they could all have slight foxing. (The books; the food not so much...I hope!)

Everyone loves "foxy" pages.. 1308694828_tenor-2(11).gif.c3789143d19b1becbd9ede7d99e9c73c.gif

Just now, Adam Lui said:

IDK what you mean sir, uyou can elaborate and I can reply tonight as it's 5AM rn and I want to eat this meal

Just FYI: You're wrong. About everything. 2c

Feel free to call me a "bully" and "toxic". Those words don't mean what you think they mean.

Just now, Angel of Death said:

Just FYI: You're wrong. About everything. 2c

Feel free to call me a "bully" and "toxic". Those words don't mean what you think they mean.

Homer Simpson D'OH.png

Just now, Adam Lui said:

IDK what you mean sir, uyou can elaborate and I can reply tonight as it's 5AM rn and I want to eat this meal

I honestly don't know if you are worth the time to be honest.  

It seems you think you are being bullied and are being ganged up on.  So, you are engaging in a cliche response, which is to dig in deeper no matter what in an effort to feel like you are standing your ground.

I want to go get breakfast myself.  It is 8am and I have to be on camera for a meeting at 8:30.