• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BULK PURCHASE OF THE SAME COMIC
5 5

523 posts in this topic

Just now, Angel of Death said:

It was better when threads were locked naturally, rather than just forcing them for pernts. Pernts is losing its meaning.

This one just like last few ( Dylan , icandothis) weren't about the pernts  although that was an added bonus. It was more about watching some of these users come in and self destruct.  

844275562_tenor(6)(1).gif.9d7741fca91646bb7111b8583c9ed438.gif

Nom-sayn' 

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

This one just like last few ( Dylan , icandothis) weren't about the pernts  although that was an added bonus. It was more about watching some of these users come in and self destruct.  

Nom-sayn' 

I'm starting to read these threads myself.  And I'm ashamed......wait, is rock n' roll involved???:headbang:

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Nom-sayn' 

When half of the posts are GIFs, and Buzz/kav are tagged, it seems to only be about closing the thread. 2c(shrug)

2 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

When half of the posts are GIFs, and Buzz/kav are tagged, it seems to only be about closing the thread. 2c(shrug)

I was offering actual responses.  Not fair. 

Just now, Angel of Death said:

I do tend flourish threads with GIFs and visual imagery, but I also engage.  It was several pages in before I tagged them. That was only  after I realized it was just headed to where we find ourselves now.:foryou:

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I do tend flourish threads with GIFs and visual imagery, but I also engage.  It was several pages in before I tagged them. That was only  after I realized it was just headed to where we find ourselves now.:foryou:

Trying to diffuse..(thumbsu

Just now, Adam Lui said:

I have to make a final point in case it wasn't clear, if a box full of truly uncirculated thus likely unhandled comics amasses defects it will never be the result of handling thus 9.9 is the minimal grade it should get. In practice this isn't the case because handling occurs by CGC or the submitter which becomes evident to the graders, who look for evidence of no human handling as cause for defect in order to award 9.9 / 10.0 by their very own criteria for those grades:

image.thumb.png.9f0f53c96e4b5efb909092fcde238801.png

9.8's do not have this same specific criterion so it should not be so shocking to expect a box of TRULY uncirculated comics to be rife w/ 9.8's. Have a good day and apologies to those offended by my bluntness but it had to be said, don't take it personal if you feel your "expertise" is challenged I do not aim at you specifically.

Wrong GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I don't think that anyone else was "offended" other than yourself. Look up the urban definition of "white knight".