• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BULK PURCHASE OF THE SAME COMIC
5 5

523 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Adam Lui said:

But not everyone uses forums for the same purpose of "winning" I like to use it for entertainemnt + be helpful

My phone number is a VOIP one that thousands of my followers already know + I am no troll but feel free to treat me like one and spam me, it won't affect me

"u mad bro" is a troll response. You may not be a troll, but you're certainly acting like one right now.

3 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

As a n00b on the forum, you usually wanna get a feel for your audience. Half of your first 100 posts shouldn't be white knighting for someone else while being uninformed of the topic you're discussing, either.

Especially when dealing with people that actually know what they are talking about.  Those people are trying to help educate, or give constructive criticism. (thumbsu

Edited by Galen130

1 minute ago, Adam Lui said:

But not everyone uses forums for the same purpose of "winning" I like to use it for entertainemnt + be helpful

I agree that we all use the boards for different purposes.  I have definitely contributed to a lot of various threads. Some humor in light of tough situations and when tempers flare.  Others to make logical posts that help the collective community . 

Just now, Adam Lui said:

Why shouldn't my first 50 posts be whatever I want them to be? How about I post whatever I feel like instead of some random stranger dictate my activity? Do I tell you what to post on the Internet? No? Then why are you doing it to others lol

You'll be quickly ostracized, genius. It's not that difficult to understand.

Just now, Adam Lui said:

I am not the victim the OP is. The bullies in this thread don't constitute the website why would I leave it because of some bad apples. Many non-bullies exist in threads more suited to what I was expecting (this one unexpectedly took much of my attention)

There are no bullies in this thread. There is 1 troll playing victim. The people who responded on Page 1 are often the ones who respond to most threads in this sub-forum.

Your expectations of this thread, CGC, and life are wholly inaccurate.

Just now, Adam Lui said:

I haev never, not once, claimed to be the victim of anything. As stated before, my early work caused bullies to even delete their negativity. And if what you claim is true, a minor population of a community being the loudest does not mean they constitute the entire community. I have posted in threads before this one, none of which exhibited bullying. Continue to cram your false narrative down others' throats but reality cannot be willed into existence just because you say it

Seriously???  Wow!!!!

Just now, Adam Lui said:

I haev never, not once, claimed to be the victim of anything. As stated before, my early work caused bullies to even delete their negativity. And if what you claim is true, a minor population of a community being the loudest does not mean they constitute the entire community. I have posted in threads before this one, none of which exhibited bullying. Continue to cram your false narrative down others' throats but reality cannot be willed into existence just because you say it

You're calling other people "bullies" on behalf of the OP. You're playing victim. The people here are not "a minor population". Almost everyone on this site knows what you're doing.

I'm giving you facts. They don't care about your feelings.

Just now, Adam Lui said:

In what world is calling out bullying of a victim that is not me = me playing victim. The people here that are bullies are in fact a minority as I've posted in threads before this one. You likely don't feel that's the case because you are among the loudest and have an ego (indicators like thinking "saying" things make it true, another one said he never "heard" of such boxes so it can't be true). Egotistical people are highly self-centered and think only if they saw/say it is it true. And the fact you just spoke for "everyone" on this site which is thousands upon thousands really confirms it

Nobody here is a bully. Stop playing victim. Who here is displaying ego? The 1 guy who wants to blame everyone else, or a guy among the group of logical responders? Get over yourself.