• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BULK PURCHASE OF THE SAME COMIC
5 5

523 posts in this topic

Why you gotta pull me in to this?

4 hours ago, shadroch said:

What a bizarre rabbit hole this thread went down. I guess it's Friday somewhere.

How blessed we are today. One guy finds the only case I've ever heard of that is all 9.8s or  better and another guy lucks into a Batman 1.

Just now, Adam Lui said:

See you're doing it again, to you the mere utterance of something is enough to make it true/false, w/o providing rationale behind it like humble people would

Interesting. hm It's almost like the definitions of words - themselves - are the rationale!

2 minutes ago, xvipah said:

Why you gotta pull me in to this?

To be honest this one is becoming a blackhole that will eventually pull everything into the void. 

Just now, Adam Lui said:

If you want to use rationale you ahve to show how you're not self-centered e.g. why speaking for thousandss upon thousands of people as fact is not an overvaluation of your own opinion

Incorrect. The burden of proof is onus of the accuser.

Just now, Adam Lui said:

No such thing occurred. Only the people with egoes who naturalliy would be offended tagged me. The correlation I observed was the bigger the ego the more often they tag me like you are beginning to do (because it challenges the notion you have htat you must be right and I must be wrong)

Incorrect. You started calling the community "bullies". You made the thread about you, and your feelings.

2 minutes ago, Adam Lui said:

I presented the evidence already, you countered with "ego's definition makes me not egotistical" so you are relying on no rationale since it means self-centered. There is no "burden" for anything I'm saying if you choose not to rely on sound logic then you are exhibiting your ego even more

Incorrect. You have not supplied any "evidence". You made a baseless claim and I have refuted it.

Edited by Angel of Death

Just now, Adam Lui said:

I did supply evidence, you spoke for "everyone" which = THOUSANDS of people you can't possibly speak for unless you think you can due to overvaluing your own self-importance. You are also continuously claiming things to be "incorrect" merely based on your word, something someone who9 overvalues their word would do, which is what an ego is

Incorrect. That is not evidence of "ego". It is evidence of knowing the audience based on years of experience interacting with the community. A luxury that you have no experienced yourself, and therefor cannot support your assertion.

Case dismissed.

Just now, Adam Lui said:

You are not the first offended individual to make this claim without providing rationale. You are relying on your word to assert its factuality, again, something only someone with an ego would do (and internally find suffice reasoning)

You're crying wolf, and you have no substance to base your claims off of. You're incorrect, yet again.

Just now, Adam Lui said:

You haev finally attempted to rely on rationale to counter evidence instead of your word. However, even as someone who has used the board for 3 years, it is still rather pompous to think you've interacted with every single member of the community (let alone speak for them)

Incorrect. You have no basis to support this sentiment.