• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Error Message, Can't Submit --> Extend Time to Submit Under Old Prices?

12 posts in this topic

I submitted some earlier and initially got this message. Then tried again. Was a bit slow at first but then things submitted normally. Think there was a bit of a rush after the announcement of increased fees earlier today. 

9 hours ago, Yang Style said:

Pretty ridiculous that they're doing this in the first place. They should have given us more of a warning so we could get our submissions together. I was planning to submit in June but now I'm doing it 2 months early because of the rushed change in prices. Ridiculous.

A mod's response from earlier today in the Ask CGC forum ...

Mod Response.jpg

Not a great experience! I've been trying for over a day to submit books for the first time and I keep getting this error. I just got 65 books back Sunday from cleaning & pressing and now can't get through the submission process.

image.thumb.png.2bff4acddf50755a76b7e00ca3a7b4d4.png

Edited by mergebow1
removed duplicate image

2 hours ago, mergebow1 said:

Not a great experience! I've been trying for over a day to submit books for the first time and I keep getting this error. I just got 65 books back Sunday from cleaning & pressing and now can't get through the submission process.

image.thumb.png.2bff4acddf50755a76b7e00ca3a7b4d4.png

try using this .....93D385E7-FD8B-4B5A-90D8-BEB4171B4EFC.jpeg.2b7d9b577b5fa0f724fb89456ea5a3b2.jpeg

On 4/27/2021 at 1:43 PM, RTab619 said:

We can still print out a copy right as long as its postmarked by today?

Just gotta have it arrive at CGC by May 28th, hoping my 3rd party presser can hurry up and send em off already so I don't have to pay extra.