• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's CAPTAIN AMERICA 4 NEW WORLD ORDER starring Anthony Mackie (TBD)
1 1

108 posts in this topic

On 7/8/2022 at 2:17 PM, paperheart said:

Julius Onah Set As Director For ‘Captain America 4’

https://deadline.com/2022/07/julius-onah-set-as-director-for-captain-america-4-1235060645/

who?

image.png.7d9dbfed5b691a4287108c3ddf5a6eea.png

I like Anthony Mackie and falcon but he's going to need other strong characters with him on this and a great director. I look at what the director did and all of those movies suck.

I'm on board with Mackie and the direction they're taking the character, but I hope they avoid that costume at the end of F&WS...and the speechifying soapbox moments.  Much better to show than to tell.

And is it too much to wish that the Russos would come back sooner than I think they will?  For this project or ANY OTHER?

Dan

On 7/11/2022 at 8:03 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

His peak charisma was yelling at Hulk to bring Cap back at the end of Endgame. Yelling totally helped in that situation.

Reveal hidden contents

/s

Mackie is full MCU ego to the point he can be very annoying.

This won't do well UNLESS they put someone else in and they know it.  Someone big will be added I'm sure of it, if not it will sink hard. I'm not a fan of Falcon Cap especially after the show which I didn't like.  Lillith beating Winter Soldier was it for me watching that show.  Also U.S. Agent who I think they tried to write as a sort of bad guy was the best part of that show.