• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's CAPTAIN AMERICA 4 NEW WORLD ORDER starring Anthony Mackie (TBD)
1 1

108 posts in this topic

On 2/25/2023 at 10:04 AM, @therealsilvermane said:

But also the thing that Chris Evans would have fun with on his own Twitter account and that became an annoying meme for  more than a year after Endgame. I think Mr Mackie is the one being consistent. 

If you say so

The_Office_True.gif.6794455cedb80791f5eca6703126ced3.gif

On 3/27/2023 at 4:45 PM, Gatsby77 said:

The question I have is why? Go with someone younger that can be there when Ruffalo is replaced like the other leads.

On 3/29/2023 at 1:43 AM, kimik said:

The question I have is why? Go with someone younger that can be there when Ruffalo is replaced like the other leads.

Maybe they think "nostalgia" is the only reason NWH was successful?

I'm not seeing the point after ignoring her existence for the past 15 years. If they kept that thread lingering somehow, I would definitely be interested to see what happens with it.

On 3/29/2023 at 1:43 AM, kimik said:

Bringing back characters from past stories to new ones makes those older stories more relevant and gives a little more cohesiveness to the larger MCU. Bringing back Jane Foster and Darcy from Thor or using scenarios from Thor Dark World in Avengers Endgame had the same effect. 

The characters being brought back from Incredible Hulk are Betsy Ross and Tim Blake Nelson’s Sam Stearns aka The Leader.

Edited by @therealsilvermane

On 3/28/2023 at 10:43 PM, kimik said:

No reason they can't replace Tyler at the same time they replace Ruffalo.  That could be a decade from now.

On 6/15/2023 at 12:58 PM, jsilverjanet said:

so i recently watched the falcon/winter soldier again and I am still surprised they are going in this direction

i can't imagine this movie doing well - he's just not very likeable

As the wise-cracking sidekick, he was okay. It seemed to work. As the main lead, man I am not looking forward to this experience. Not yet anyway.

On 6/15/2023 at 12:58 PM, jsilverjanet said:

so i recently watched the falcon/winter soldier again and I am still surprised they are going in this direction

i can't imagine this movie doing well - he's just not very likeable

That role should've went to Bucky, I felt they had built up towards that.  I'll say it and get downvoted they gave it to Falcon because he's black.  

On 6/15/2023 at 5:37 PM, thegiftedone45 said:

That role should've went to Bucky, I felt they had built up towards that.  I'll say it and get downvoted they gave it to Falcon because he's black.  

if this were true (and there's a possibility) they thought they could capture lightning in a bottle like they did with the first Black Panther movie. The problem is the character falcon as Cap just doesn't work. Cap worked because he was a man stuck in time (golden generation), he's a super soldier (physically gifted). The other part is the actor just isn't likeable like Chadwick Boseman