• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's CAPTAIN AMERICA 4 NEW WORLD ORDER starring Anthony Mackie (TBD)
1 1

108 posts in this topic

"I’ve had about four costume fittings and the round brown is looking delicious in the spandex baby. That’s all I’m gonna say. Yo Horowitz, that’s all I’m gonna say. You know what I’m talking about. The round brown is going to make you as happy as peanut butter and jelly on a summer day baby. You know what I’m talking about. Mmm mmm… I’m talking about straight solo shots, like as I go running by, the camera’s going to be here [gestures down]. You know what I mean… It's not about diameter, it's about radius."

@drotto this should bring reassurance.

:shiftyeyes:

On 2/24/2023 at 12:56 PM, @therealsilvermane said:

It was Endgame that made such a big deal about Captain America’s as5. Sam Wilson has not only inherited the Shield but also America’s AS5 and has a standard to meet.

Slow day at the Junior Disney Marketing Achievers event? At  least they handed out those recognition hats.

gingerbeardie-propeller-hat.gif.7fc65b5ddc8139594bf04bdbbdeed0f1.gif

On 10/14/2022 at 1:27 AM, kimik said:

That pic of Harrison looks like it is from 20 years ago……

It's from Ender's Game from 10 years ago.... 

I don't know if that fact makes things better or worse. 

On 2/24/2023 at 3:12 PM, Bosco685 said:

You mean where RT counts when it feeds your negative narrative but not when it doesn't?

CPT_Obvious.gif.5391239237b5adae3deeaca5ceaf3a8d.gif

Not sure what negative narrative you’re referring to, but I’m referring to how it’s okay for Chris Evans to have fun with the as5 thing but when Anthony Mackie does it’s somehow a negative for certain parts of the fan base.

On 2/24/2023 at 3:26 PM, @therealsilvermane said:

Not sure what negative narrative you’re referring to, but I’m referring to how it’s okay for Chris Evans to have fun with the as5 thing but when Anthony Mackie does it’s somehow a negative for certain parts of the fan base.

You are talking about a less than 2-minute scene in a movie where the actor went along with the scene versus going into an interview and talking on-and-on about his 'round'?

Yeah. You're consistent. :insane:

On 2/24/2023 at 4:45 PM, Bosco685 said:

And I cannot lie. You other brothers cannot deny.

(:

I figure I'd add a little levity in the thread. I didn't want a wrist-slap, so I didn't post pictures.

On 2/24/2023 at 3:45 PM, Bosco685 said:

You are talking about a less than 2-minute scene in a movie where the actor went along with the scene versus going into an interview and talking on-and-on about his 'round'?

Yeah. You're consistent. :insane:

But also the thing that Chris Evans would have fun with on his own Twitter account and that became an annoying meme for  more than a year after Endgame. I think Mr Mackie is the one being consistent.